Groups

NOOOOOOO!!!!!! eyebrow help!

just waxed half my eyebrow off! anyone have any miracles to cover my bald patch? tried pencil which does the job until you get close up. im such a t u r d

45 Comments

Pics.....!!!!!

Banned

shauneco;4448657

Pics.....!!!!!

lol i was gunna say the same.... also post pics if this problem occurs down below

Lmao - sorry but that is funny and cheered me up no end on a depressing day

Have you tried marker pen

Banned

one of them big fat marker pens or http://stylishnews.politicsandthecity.com/files/2008/11/eyebrows.jpg

stick it back on?

DangerGod;4448662

lol i was gunna say the same.... also post pics if this problem occurs … lol i was gunna say the same.... also post pics if this problem occurs down below

good one a like it...:-D

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/1593/uxa08042800ux0012uxn.jpg

Sorry, couldn`t help myself! :oops:

cuzzy;4448678

Sorry, couldn`t help myself! :oops:

ha ha brilliant!!:thumbsup:

oops lol

I have done similar to this.

How bad is it? Can you wax the other one too so they match and it not too too bad while the hairs regrow? Get one of those little pens that trim hairs down so you can trim them down low and they will appear to regrow faster that way.

So sorry hon, don't worry others wont notice as bad as you do x x

Banned

oi no eyebrows:w00t:

Show us a pic, will be a good laugh...its not as bad as you think.....just draw it back on x

Original Poster

ok ok patience people!!! its about a centimeter wide on the side near your nose. its ok with a pencil but you can see if you get too close. i thought about supergluing the hairs back on but would look even sillier.

happy my misfortune has put a smile on other peoples faces lol

Original Poster

no no pics lol, besides by the time ive done it, downloaded it off my camera and figured out how to put it on here it will have grown back

FEAR NOT!!!

Shave both off, then pencil em in! You can draw a style to suit you!

Original Poster

dog_cop;4448666

one of them big fat marker pens or

i knew someone would mention those!!!

donnaraine;4448729

ok ok patience people!!! its about a centimeter wide on the side near … ok ok patience people!!! its about a centimeter wide on the side near your nose. its ok with a pencil but you can see if you get too close. i thought about supergluing the hairs back on but would look even sillier.happy my misfortune has put a smile on other peoples faces lol

it doesnt sound too bad hon, one of lifes little lessons lol

How about one of these?

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/5456/9542.jpg

donnaraine;4448729

ok ok patience people!!! its about a centimeter wide on the side near … ok ok patience people!!! its about a centimeter wide on the side near your nose. its ok with a pencil but you can see if you get too close. i thought about supergluing the hairs back on but would look even sillier.happy my misfortune has put a smile on other peoples faces lol

:lol::lol: then you might stick your fingers to your forehead!!!!!

i'm so sorry but your misfortune made me laugh :lol: i normally do stuff like that lol
    i used to go a bit pluck happy with my eyebrows and they ended up REALLY thin, decided to grow them a bit more when my brother noticed and told me to stop using my tweezers lol

good luck but just remember it will grow back in no time

fireheaven;4448760

:lol::lol: then you might stick your fingers to your forehead!!!!!

lol, this made me laugh so much I was coughing!!:-D

Will probably look better to other people than you think, don't worry about it, coz worrying wont grow it back....x

ClarityofMind;4448791

Unfortunately that is from experience :oops:

http://portraitxpress.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/mona-lisa.jpg

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;4448791

made me laugh too!!! im not even that embarassed cos ive been phoning people to tell them cos ive found it funny

Original Poster

fireheaven;4448822

Unfortunately that is from experience :oops:

haha! thats even worse than me!

Original Poster

haha just noticed what you did there ace!

Its a pity, monobrows are all the rage in 2009 as well-

http://www.trendhunter.com/images/phpthumbnails/6470_1_230.jpeg

Original Poster

makershaker;4448890

Its a pity, monobrows are all the rage in 2009 as well-

what about big spots on your forehead too?

Original Poster

DangerGod;4448662

lol i was gunna say the same.... also post pics if this problem occurs … lol i was gunna say the same.... also post pics if this problem occurs down below

.... no comment :oops:

donnaraine;4448845

haha! thats even worse than me!

Oh I am not that bad - I only superglued my hand to the kitchen worktop not my forehead

Original Poster

fireheaven;4448992

Oh I am not that bad - I only superglued my hand to the kitchen worktop … Oh I am not that bad - I only superglued my hand to the kitchen worktop not my forehead

oh thats ok then lol:?

my worst moment with this kkind of thing was when I managed to get hair removal cream all over my face.. burnt my cheek right down to my chin!

Original Poster

OMG theyve blanked out the word t u r d in my original post!

donnaraine;4449013

oh thats ok then lol:?

Lol - it kinda made sense when I posted it, not the best explanation I know but me and superglue are a lethal combination

Original Poster

fireheaven;4449108

Lol - it kinda made sense when I posted it, not the best explanation I … Lol - it kinda made sense when I posted it, not the best explanation I know but me and superglue are a lethal combination

my mam once got superglue on her eyeball. it had to be scraped off at hospital

WTF?!! How does anyone in their right mind get Superglue on their eyeball? lol?!!

Original Poster

makershaker;4449158

WTF?!! How does anyone in their right mind get Superglue on their … WTF?!! How does anyone in their right mind get Superglue on their eyeball? lol?!!

i dont know, shes very blonde, and bangs her head alot which might explain all the blonde moments

donnaraine;4449208

i dont know, shes very blonde, and bangs her head alot which might … i dont know, shes very blonde, and bangs her head alot which might explain all the blonde moments

Omg you just described me!!! :?

Original Poster

fireheaven;4449248

Omg you just described me!!! :?

OMG your not adopted by any chance are you?

donnaraine;4449264

OMG your not adopted by any chance are you?

:w00t: I always thought I was very different looking from my brother and sis! you could have a point there lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416014107
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1326
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …164408
      4. Your dream gaming set up?1225

See more discussions