Found 14th May 2009
less than an hour before i have to leave for a 12 hour nightshift, anyone want to do it for me? i'll do anything? pleeeaaassseeeeeeee!!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
16 Comments

utoh, you shouldn't say ANYTHING in here lol

You will enjoy it

Original Poster

J.Dance;5212158

You will enjoy it

you psychic?

what do you do?

ukmonkey;5212173

what do you do?

I was just gonna ask this lol

Original Poster

ukmonkey;5212173

what do you do?

im a carer for adults with learning and neurological disabilities. i actually dont mind a nightshift, its just how much it messes your sleep pattern up that i dont like

donnaraine;5212216

im a carer for adults with learning and neurological disabilities. i … im a carer for adults with learning and neurological disabilities. i actually dont mind a nightshift, its just how much it messes your sleep pattern up that i dont like

when I do nights, I manage perfectly well the next day but I find I'm far more grumpy. My poor kids lol

donnaraine;5212216

im a carer for adults with learning and neurological disabilities. i … im a carer for adults with learning and neurological disabilities. i actually dont mind a nightshift, its just how much it messes your sleep pattern up that i dont like

exactly what i do atm...dont really fancy nites tho...days are where its at!

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5212254

when I do nights, I manage perfectly well the next day but I find I'm far … when I do nights, I manage perfectly well the next day but I find I'm far more grumpy. My poor kids lol

i go to bed when i get in for a few hours but im always tired for the rest of the day and can never be bothered to do anything
shaneomac;5212257

exactly what i do atm...dont really fancy nites tho...days are where its … exactly what i do atm...dont really fancy nites tho...days are where its at!

i dont do many nights, just the odd one. i have 4 12 hour day shifts in a row next week arrgghhhhh

donnaraine;5212277

i dont do many nights, just the odd one. i have 4 12 hour day shifts in a … i dont do many nights, just the odd one. i have 4 12 hour day shifts in a row next week arrgghhhhh

awww man...that fourth shift is gonna drag!lol!im sure youve lotsa free time after tho:whistling:well i hope you do!

donnaraine;5212277

i go to bed when i get in for a few hours but im always tired for the … i go to bed when i get in for a few hours but im always tired for the rest of the day and can never be bothered to do anythingi dont do many nights, just the odd one. i have 4 12 hour day shifts in a row next week arrgghhhhh

I think your hours are similar to mine, I do 7.30 am to 7.30pm, mon, tues, wed, 8am to 6pm thurs, fri, 8pm to 3am fri and sat. I'm self employed but I have to work these hours as thats how I'm stretched at the moment. I also have two other little jobs that bring me in a lil spare cash when I can fit them in. Plus I have the four kids. You'd think me and my hubby would be set with us both working, but this year is a killer financially.

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5212525

I think your hours are similar to mine, I do 7.30 am to 7.30pm, mon, … I think your hours are similar to mine, I do 7.30 am to 7.30pm, mon, tues, wed, 8am to 6pm thurs, fri, 8pm to 3am fri and sat. I'm self employed but I have to work these hours as thats how I'm stretched at the moment. I also have two other little jobs that bring me in a lil spare cash when I can fit them in. Plus I have the four kids. You'd think me and my hubby would be set with us both working, but this year is a killer financially.

gosh yous must be shattered! i really couldnt do all those hours!

Original Poster

shaneomac;5212374

awww man...that fourth shift is gonna drag!lol!im sure youve lotsa free … awww man...that fourth shift is gonna drag!lol!im sure youve lotsa free time after tho:whistling:well i hope you do!

i have one day off after. i really used to take my spare time for granted before i started this job, not anymore though

donnaraine;5212557

gosh yous must be shattered! i really couldnt do all those hours!

I do it for the kids... we reallllllly broke this year!!

Hope you have a good night at work

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5212588

I do it for the kids... we reallllllly broke this year!!Hope you have a … I do it for the kids... we reallllllly broke this year!!Hope you have a good night at work

well you sound like a fantastic parent, some people should take your example.

off now, we have decent staff on tonight so hopefully it will be a laugh once everyones in bed. byeeeeeee xx

donnaraine;5212627

well you sound like a fantastic parent, some people should take your … well you sound like a fantastic parent, some people should take your example.off now, we have decent staff on tonight so hopefully it will be a laugh once everyones in bed. byeeeeeee xx

take care hon xx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244871
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
    3. Misco about to go into administration912
    4. Add one, leave one game54315392

See more discussions