Groups
    EXPIRED

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! There is a fifth go go hamster!

after moving heaven and earth to get all the hamsters,accessories etc my youngest has now discovered-because her brother told her,there is a 5th go go hamster called patches.

apparently originally packaged with the funhouse but now only available in america.

brother is going to new york for his christmas shop next week-guess what he is getting on my wants list?

or I could get an extra chunk and some fabric paint?

16 Comments

are you sending him on a one way flight????

EDIT--- ohhh you mean her uncle... uhh....

I so dont get this whole phenomenom! I have an 8 year old and thankfully she dont want one of them

bargainhunter2009;6909819

I so dont get this whole phenomenom! I have an 8 year old and thankfully … I so dont get this whole phenomenom! I have an 8 year old and thankfully she dont want one of them

+ 1:) i have a 4 yr old, 5 yr old and a 11 yr old and they dont want them either

How about a real Hamster instead or better yet a Guinea Pig!?

Banned

they look really naff, like £1 toys you get as souvenirs on holiday

You do realise that you should be getting him to buy at least 10! :thumbsup:

get him to get a few and stick them on ebay when he returns, will get lots in i would think

Mrs.Z;6910982

You do realise that you should be getting him to buy at least 10! … You do realise that you should be getting him to buy at least 10! :thumbsup:

+1 :giggle: Had never heard of this :w00t:

Just checked ebay, only one avaliable as part of a package ( wth everything it seems ) Starting price £450 :w00t:

munnski;6911157

Just checked ebay, only one avaliable as part of a package ( wth … Just checked ebay, only one avaliable as part of a package ( wth everything it seems ) Starting price £450 :w00t:

Erm... OP, would you mind getting him to pick me a couple up? My, erm, kids want one but they best have one each or they will fight and, erm, I will have another as a spare :thumbsup:

EDIT: Erm, better make that 2 spare, just in case :-D

and could you get me one as well please. might as well get me little girl one

how much are they over there??

would give you that price plus postage

There are 4 more hamsters plus loads and loads of other stuff like clothes for them. The link was posted on MSE a couple of days ago to loads of new stuff.

Banned

Are these not the things that have been in those gadget shops for literally years?

starsparkle2311;6913440

Noooooooooo, these hamsters make beep beep noises:w00t::p

And they sneeze :thumbsup:

how much did u say........its a joke!

Banned

starsparkle2311;6913440

Noooooooooo, these hamsters make beep beep noises:w00t::p

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Ahh ok.. thanks!

I find these constant threads annoying, but there are less than MW2 threads so I guess I can't complain![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What is there free to do in your town?12
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278963
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1534

See more discussions