Nord for £350 or 7T for £450

Posted 4th Aug 2020
So me again, brought my choice down to two, but having a hard time deciding. Currently using a Oneplus 5T and wanting to upgrade choosing between the Nord for £350 Amazon Prime preorder, or the 7T three pay as you go.

Want something that'll last me for around three years, able to play a decent amount of games. Battery to last the day. Decent screen, and decent camera. What would you folks choose between the two? Is the 7T worth the extra £100? Thanks.
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
Where is the nord for £350 got a link?
_Tris_04/08/2020 19:11

Where is the nord for £350 got a link?

When it was on pre-order on Prime. You got £30 off.
Depends ur requirements, I would go with 7t... under the hood it better in all departments
DealDog04/08/2020 19:30

Depends ur requirements, I would go with 7t... under the hood it …Depends ur requirements, I would go with 7t... under the hood it better in all departments

I am leaning towards it as can spare the cash. Just wanted to see if people thought it's worth the extra cash. That and trying to find a good contract deal.
MrGinger261204/08/2020 19:32

I am leaning towards it as can spare the cash. Just wanted to see if …I am leaning towards it as can spare the cash. Just wanted to see if people thought it's worth the extra cash. That and trying to find a good contract deal.

Cant go wrong with either im still considering pixel 4a its size is what i like
_Tris_04/08/2020 20:36

Cant go wrong with either im still considering pixel 4a its size is what i …Cant go wrong with either im still considering pixel 4a its size is what i like

Yeah I do like the smaller size, but the specs are only slightly better than what I've got.
MrGinger261204/08/2020 20:37

Yeah I do like the smaller size, but the specs are only slightly better …Yeah I do like the smaller size, but the specs are only slightly better than what I've got.

Yeah each to there own but it wouldn't bother me as long as the phone can do what i use it for you should go with the 7t or nord both of them are very good phones, maybe watch youtube comparisons
Edited by: "_Tris_" 4th Aug
_Tris_04/08/2020 21:10

Yeah each to there own but it wouldn't bother me as long as the phone can …Yeah each to there own but it wouldn't bother me as long as the phone can do what i use it for you should go with the 7t or nord both of them are very good phones, maybe watch youtube comparisons

I managed to hold a 7T today and found the size was okay for me. Otherwise I was planning on getting something smaller.
MrGinger261204/08/2020 21:19

I managed to hold a 7T today and found the size was okay for me. Otherwise …I managed to hold a 7T today and found the size was okay for me. Otherwise I was planning on getting something smaller.

Depends what you want for day to day use if your comfortable with the 7t i would say go for it
Realme X50 for £300 and save £50.
I like the 7T and if I had the money I would get one today to replace my Galaxy s9.
Post a comment
@
    Text