NordVPN (105% cashback on all subscriptions) with Quidco

Top comments
Quidco You can bet they'll come up with some rubbish to decline the payment.
29 Comments
Quidco You can bet they'll come up with some rubbish to decline the payment.
I imagine that the cashback will be 105% of a notional monthly payment.
Then try arguing the semantics with them.
AndyRoyd18/02/2020 10:07

Reduced by a third? …Reduced by a third? https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/quidco-140-cashback-for-1pm-premium-members-for-nordvpn-3406243

Correct but now open to all members without Premium. Same goes for Surfshark.
Edited by: "jamie15" 18th Feb
Buckyball18/02/2020 09:25

Quidco You can bet they'll come up with some rubbish to decline the …Quidco You can bet they'll come up with some rubbish to decline the payment.

No this has always paid out for me.
jamie1518/02/2020 12:45

Correct but now open to all members without Premium. Same goes for …Correct but now open to all members without Premium. Same goes for Surfshark.

Have you paid for a surfshark sub @jamie15 ? If you dont mind me asking, if you did, roughly how much did you pay and what cashback did you get? Cheers.
Soldyoursoul18/02/2020 16:55

Have you paid for a surfshark sub @jamie15 ? If you dont mind me asking, …Have you paid for a surfshark sub @jamie15 ? If you dont mind me asking, if you did, roughly how much did you pay and what cashback did you get? Cheers.

I paid for both SurfShark and Nord in November, both tracked and paid out in February at a profit. Can't remember exact amounts though. I've done it again this time around since it does pay out!
jamie1518/02/2020 17:02

I paid for both SurfShark and Nord in November, both tracked and paid out …I paid for both SurfShark and Nord in November, both tracked and paid out in February at a profit. Can't remember exact amounts though. I've done it again this time around since it does pay out!

Both at a profit? That's great. How come you've done it again - can you stack them as an existing customer?

How much was the cashback for surfshark? I've never seen one that's higher than TCB at the mo - it's showing as 72% at the mo for existing TCB customers
Edited by: "Soldyoursoul" 18th Feb
Soldyoursoul18/02/2020 17:06

Both at a profit? That's great. How come you've done it again - can you …Both at a profit? That's great. How come you've done it again - can you stack them as an existing customer?How much was the cashback for surfshark? I've never seen one that's higher than TCB at the mo - it's showing as 72% at the mo for existing TCB customers

You can stack as existing Surfshark and Nord both were 105% on Quidco yesterday, but Surfshark dropped to 90% now.
jamie1518/02/2020 17:21

You can stack as existing Surfshark and Nord both were 105% on Quidco …You can stack as existing Surfshark and Nord both were 105% on Quidco yesterday, but Surfshark dropped to 90% now.

Cheers for the info, much appreciated!

Whoa, really?? I was gonna bite at 72%, if quidco comes back online (I get, Hang in there. We are updating the site at the moment. Sorry for the inconvenience, service should be restored shortly) today I'll go for it at 90%!

Did you pay via the uk site/method?
Soldyoursoul18/02/2020 17:25

Cheers for the info, much appreciated!Whoa, really?? I was gonna bite at …Cheers for the info, much appreciated!Whoa, really?? I was gonna bite at 72%, if quidco comes back online (I get, Hang in there. We are updating the site at the moment. Sorry for the inconvenience, service should be restored shortly) today I'll go for it at 90%!Did you pay via the uk site/method?

Quidco is online for me Paid via UK site no problems. I paid via Amazon Pay and debit card in the past (on Nord/ Surfshark), both tracked.
jamie1518/02/2020 17:27

Quidco is online for me Paid via UK site no problems. I paid via …Quidco is online for me Paid via UK site no problems. I paid via Amazon Pay and debit card in the past (on Nord/ Surfshark), both tracked.

WTF?! I managed to get onto the site on Firefox. When I logged on it shows as 60% for me! Any ideas what's going on?? Nord is 70%

TCB is only 50.5% on Nord for me
Edited by: "Soldyoursoul" 18th Feb
Soldyoursoul18/02/2020 17:30

WTF?! I managed to get onto the site on Firefox. When I logged on it shows …WTF?! I managed to get onto the site on Firefox. When I logged on it shows as 60% for me! Any ideas what's going on?? Nord is 70% TCB is only 50.5% on Nord for me

Maybe it's just for Premium members then, it wasn't yesterday! Premium only costs £1 for a month so worth looking into.
jamie1518/02/2020 17:45

Maybe it's just for Premium members then, it wasn't yesterday! Premium …Maybe it's just for Premium members then, it wasn't yesterday! Premium only costs £1 for a month so worth looking into.

Ah right. I'll look into it, but I'm guessing it's a 12 month tie in? Do you find you get a lot of better offers?
Soldyoursoul18/02/2020 19:18

Ah right. I'll look into it, but I'm guessing it's a 12 month tie in? Do …Ah right. I'll look into it, but I'm guessing it's a 12 month tie in? Do you find you get a lot of better offers?

No tie in, £1 for 1 month can be cancelled anytime
jamie1518/02/2020 19:47

Sweet! I may well just do that! Thanks again kind sir!
jamie1518/02/2020 19:47

Would you mind checking how much the current rate is for surfshark on your premium account (I'm assuming it's Quidco that you're using as a prem member?)
Soldyoursoul19/02/2020 12:05

Would you mind checking how much the current rate is for surfshark on your …Would you mind checking how much the current rate is for surfshark on your premium account (I'm assuming it's Quidco that you're using as a prem member?)

Dropped to 90% now unfortunately Nord dropped to 70%
Edited by: "jamie15" 19th Feb
jamie1519/02/2020 13:42

Dropped to 90% now unfortunately Nord dropped to 70%

That's a pita bit hey, if you say they payout then it's effectively only costing me 10%
Soldyoursoul19/02/2020 13:49

That's a pita bit hey, if you say they payout then it's effectively only …That's a pita bit hey, if you say they payout then it's effectively only costing me 10%

39939587.jpg
One of many payouts Cashback is never guaranteed but this has worked out okay.
Edited by: "jamie15" 19th Feb
jamie1519/02/2020 13:53

[Image] One of many payouts Cashback is never guaranteed but this has …[Image] One of many payouts Cashback is never guaranteed but this has worked out okay.

Result! I wonder if I should wait and see if it goes back up or would you say it is more likely to keep dropping?
Soldyoursoul19/02/2020 14:12

Result! I wonder if I should wait and see if it goes back up or would you …Result! I wonder if I should wait and see if it goes back up or would you say it is more likely to keep dropping?

Not sure, I wish I knew.
jamie1519/02/2020 14:25

Not sure, I wish I knew.

How long did it take for yours to track? I reckon I'll go for it but at £60, I don't want to be stuck with it with no cashback (I know it's never guaranteed), but they have a 30 day money back guarantee so I can always cancel if it's not showing I guess
Soldyoursoul19/02/2020 16:31

How long did it take for yours to track? I reckon I'll go for it but at …How long did it take for yours to track? I reckon I'll go for it but at £60, I don't want to be stuck with it with no cashback (I know it's never guaranteed), but they have a 30 day money back guarantee so I can always cancel if it's not showing I guess

Tracks very quickly (within a day) but takes a few months to go payable.
jamie1519/02/2020 16:33

Tracks very quickly (within a day) but takes a few months to go payable.

Cool, payable I don't mind, as long as it goes in! I'm wondering what the premium rate is for TCB at the mo - I cant find a way to check.

At the mo, with the standard TCB it's 72% and has the 2 year plan but at a cheaper rate than Quidco - £1.49/month vs. £1.67 - on their 3 year
Edited by: "Soldyoursoul" 19th Feb
@jamie15
One last thing - (famous last words) could you envisage there being any issues with Quidco were I to pay in Canadian or Aussie Dollars? It's about £8 less and I can just pay with my Starling/Revolut cards. I've seen it mentioned in another thread
Edited by: "Soldyoursoul" 19th Feb
Soldyoursoul19/02/2020 17:52

@jamie15 One last thing - (famous last words) could you envisage there …@jamie15 One last thing - (famous last words) could you envisage there being any issues with Quidco were I to pay in Canadian or Aussie Dollars? It's about £8 less and I can just pay with my Starling/Revolut cards. I've seen it mentioned in another thread

Sorry I missed this message, not sure. Offer is back at 108.5% now so if you haven't already bought it's worth it now
jamie1507/03/2020 15:09

Sorry I missed this message, not sure. Offer is back at 108.5% now so if …Sorry I missed this message, not sure. Offer is back at 108.5% now so if you haven't already bought it's worth it now

No worries, I paid for the premium Quidco and got it at 90%

But thanks, much appreciated. If Quidco payout I'll go again and stack it.

If you buy again as an existing customer, how do you stack the new 2 or 3 years?
Edited by: "Soldyoursoul" 7th Mar
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants