Norfolk Days Out

Found 10th Jul
Hi

I'm going to Norfolk in a couple of weeks, we have a couple of days out planned courtesy of club card vouchers (Pleasurewood and Bressingham) but would really love to go to Dinosaur Adventure or Bewilderwood, does anyone know of any vouchers for these places or any other great places in the Norwich area? Are there any half price radio vouchers in the Norfolk area?

Many thanks in advance
Community Updates
AskHolidays & Leisure
6 Comments
Not sure about half price vouchers but the kids loved it wjhen we hired a boat for the day on the broards and they got to have a drive
Prepare to be bankrupted and disappointed by Pleasurewood Hills, it is a hot mess. Groupon sometimes have an offer on for tickets.

Bewilderwood is awesome though, very pricey again but certainly more to it.

You maybe best to take the pleasurewood hills money and throw it towards a day at the beach in Gorleston or Gt Yarmouth, again not cheap but defo a better day out.
Edited by: "Spears" 11th Jul
If you have children then I'd really recommend hiring a boat for the day from one of the boat yards in the Wroxham area. Really easy to drive, electric motors so just point and go. About £70 at a guess for the bay, for our last trip.
You have lots of areas you can drive up to, village greens, picnic areas and play grounds.....Not to mention parking your boat outside the pub.
Children get a real kick out of finding the ice Cream boat on the river and pulling along side in your boat to buy an ice cream,,,, just look for the 5ft ice cream!!! Don't forget feed for the ducks and swans.
Wroxham is great. I have also hired a boat from there, plus from memory there is also Wroxham Barns. Also the following are great however it depends on how far you are prepared to travel.
Hilĺside Shire Horse Sanctuary.
Sherringham Steam Railway.
The Thursford Collection museum.
A day at Cromer.
Also Norfolk is great with the brown tourist type road signs.
What are radio vouchers? And I'm not sure it's possible to get any further away from Norwich than pleasurewood hills while staying in Norfolk.

You've missed the strumpshaw steam rally which is the big event of the year, but they do run other events and have a steam museum there.

Thetford Forest has lots of stuff, whether it's squirrel's maze, the mountain bike trails or just the walking/exercise/sculpture trails. And if you fancy more hill sports there's a Ski slope near Whitlingham broad.

Felbrigg hall is a nice estate to wander around, although the events held around the hall itself aren't always tourist-focused (the last time I was up there was for a green technology show for example).

The area around Morston/Wells next the sea has some of the best beaches to run about on. Big and empty, with pine trees growing on the dunes at the edge. A lot of it is tidal, so check times. There's no ice cream, arcades or piers though, you should look to Yarmouth for that.
Cromer beach and pier great and free
Great yarmouth Time and Tide museum is good and Sealife centre. Norwich castle museum is good. Depends on age of your children really. Banham zoo is good and is linked with other attractions like Africa live in Lowestoft so there’s a multi ticket you can buy. Think this might include dinosaur park too. There’s great rock pools at West Runton.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants