North East Digital Awards - can you help? only 1 day to go

13 replies
Found 27th Mar 2008
Hi i've entered my blog into the above awards and as an entrant it's up to me to "find votes" - i thnk i've left it a little late!

I believe, that as they're digital awards we have to show that we can promote using our social networking skills. My blog is Social Networking Guineapig.

This is the first forum that i ever joined and i've enjoyed using the site - have even got used to the new style (still prefer the little matchbox logo that was used previously), so i try to use all of my available resources and ask "would you care to vote?"

I'm in the Digital Users Category Best use of Blogging. There are only 5 entries and two are from the firm where i work (Latimer Hinks Solicitors).

Would you take the time to look and make a vote for the blog that you prefer? (see - i'm even helping to promote other blogs!)

Here is the link to the relevant page
northeastdigitalawards.co.uk/bro…ng/

I'll let you know how it goes - thanks for taking the time to read this
Dramaqueen

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

Original Poster

Thanks, wasn't sure how to do that!

Voted, but had no idea what was going on!

Original Poster

Cheers, thanks for the vote

Voted as well, not sure what its about but voted for you.

Original Poster

Thanks so much for taking the time to vote - even if you don't know what it's for! Social networking is GREAT!

Gave you a vote:)

I want a share of the prize though!

Original Poster

i have no idea what the prize is - however i will share with you the discovery of what the prize is! How's that!

ive voted to

dramaqueen;1787212

i have no idea what the prize is - however i will share with you the … i have no idea what the prize is - however i will share with you the discovery of what the prize is! How's that!

good luck:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Just to bring you up to date - i've made it to the shortlist for the North East Digital Awards
latimerhinksguineapig.blogspot.com/200…tml
the link will thank you all for voting!

dramaqueen;1910564

Just to bring you up to date - i've made it to the shortlist for the … Just to bring you up to date - i've made it to the shortlist for the North East Digital Awardshttp://latimerhinksguineapig.blogspot.com/2008/04/we-made-shortlist_16.htmlthe link will thank you all for voting!

Congrats, that's great
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4074
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247616
    3. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275

See more discussions