Groups

North Face jacket help!

Hey friends,
    I want to buy a North Face jacket or a fleece & just wanted to ask some advice, maybe if anyone has one, or their other half has one;

I'm 5"11, 12 stone, average build, medium from almost everywhere but my Superdry jacket is a large.

Would I be better to get a Medium or a Large North Face jacket? I know I could order the Large to be safe but if it's not a tidy fit I'll probably never wear it, even for the price of it!

Any feedback would be appreciated,
    Thanks,
    Stevie

6 Comments

My North Face fleece is large and I am 5'8" 13 stone so I would say a Large would be fine for you.

Banned

get a medium. i'm a little taller than you and weigh a little more and i have the 3-in-1 jacket in medium and it fits good. large would be too big.

go into blacks and try what you were gonna buy on.

Original Poster

Broxy;7973374

My North Face fleece is large and I am 5'8" 13 stone so I would say a … My North Face fleece is large and I am 5'8" 13 stone so I would say a Large would be fine for you.

bykergrove;7973396

get a medium. i'm a little taller than you and weigh a little more and i … get a medium. i'm a little taller than you and weigh a little more and i have the 3-in-1 jacket in medium and it fits good. large would be too big.go into blacks and try what you were gonna buy on.

Nice one, cheaper online but could be sneaky & try it on instore, thanks for your advice guys! Rep added.

You seem to have the same dimensions as me, and I am comfortable in my NF Numpty! I would plump for the medium unless you have chicken legs and a barrel chest (ie. all the weights up top!)

Original Poster

Lefty;7973473

You seem to have the same dimensions as me, and I am comfortable in my NF … You seem to have the same dimensions as me, and I am comfortable in my NF Numpty! I would plump for the medium unless you have chicken legs and a barrel chest (ie. all the weights up top!)

Haha, nope, massive thighs (combination on football & road running). Cheers, rep!

Might be over but werent Blacks doing a sale a week or so on Northface. Worth checking.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions