Groups
    EXPIRED

North Face water proof jackets

Hi,

Im after a north face water proof jacket and wondered if there are any good discounted online retailers?

Cheers

16 Comments

Original Poster

Excellent thanks, will check it out.

Gear Zone often have good deals:

]http//ww…tml

Thanks madtrekker I'll have a look myself

i'm also shopping around for North face jackets....

with the US exchange rate still in our favour, its worth checking out ebay.com as there are some sellers that ship to the UK...

if i find any hot 'UK' deals on north face stuff i'll post on here ;-)

If buying from an "unofficial" source - watch out for fakes - its a big problem with North Face jackets....

try m and m sports they are pretty cheap with designer stuff

gari189

If buying from an "unofficial" source - watch out for fakes - its a big … If buying from an "unofficial" source - watch out for fakes - its a big problem with North Face jackets....

great site here: thenorthfaceguru.com/ind…php

it shows you the ebay sellers that sell fake ones aswell as pics of the fake jackets so you can identify them.

Hi any place to purchase the Berghaus jackets

dcx_badass

My mate got one from an American site, came to less than half the price … My mate got one from an American site, came to less than half the price delivered, than the north face shop wanted.

which site is this?

wow i never seen a £300 jacket which isnt even leather, ive heard of north face never knew they were so expensive

sarbjeet_

wow i never seen a £300 jacket which isnt even leather, ive heard of … wow i never seen a £300 jacket which isnt even leather, ive heard of north face never knew they were so expensive

Have a look at some Stone Island jackets....make sure you're sitting down though !!:w00t:

madtrekker

Gear Zone often have good … Gear Zone often have good deals:]http://www.gear-zone.co.uk/eshop/The-North-Face-Waterproof-Jackets.html

they have gone bust now, website still there though, watch out
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie911
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions