North Korea accuses CIA of plot to assassinate Kim Jong-un with "biochemical substances"

Currently breaking news..

A statement by the ministry of state security said a terrorist group backed by the CIA and South Korea's intelligence agency had entered the country to attack with a bio-chemical substance.

It said an "anti-terrorist attack" would begin "from this moment".

It comes amid high tensions in the region

bbc.co.uk/new…561

mirror.co.uk/new…847

9 Comments

I don't know why they haven't bumped him off already. I'm sure they could if they wanted to.

Original Poster

peter1223

I don't know why they haven't bumped him off already. I'm sure they could … I don't know why they haven't bumped him off already. I'm sure they could if they wanted to.

​Its not the done thing these days.. Just like multiple murderers get human rights so do dictators and people who commit genocide..
Saying that he did the same to his uncle didn't he...

what would bumping him off achieve ....... Chaos and unsettlement possibly leading closer to a war.

They should bump him off, then allow control of North Korea to the South all land & assets etc should be sold and a percentage of those funds allocated to helping the people of North Korea integrate with the South, Each person on the North should be given a set amount of money to start a new life.

Joey.Bloggsy

what would bumping him off achieve ....... Chaos and unsettlement … what would bumping him off achieve ....... Chaos and unsettlement possibly leading closer to a war.

Would depend who the next in line was, if it's a brother or an uncle etc then yes perhaps some chaos but if there is no next in line then bumping him off might just be what the people of North Korea want.

golfer2007

Would depend who the next in line was, if it's a brother or an uncle etc … Would depend who the next in line was, if it's a brother or an uncle etc then yes perhaps some chaos but if there is no next in line then bumping him off might just be what the people of North Korea want.

I'm just more hesitant nowadays , nothing good comes out of interfering in other countries but then what do we do with this leader? We may well have to do something eventually . I don't know.

The reason I say that is because I've seen documentary on Fidal Castro where the media made him a villain and then made him a hero and then made him a villain again.
And then there's saddam , look what happened there, a nasty regime but atleast the country was stable and Isis were kept in their place.

How can they kill him, they claim he's a god!!!!!!!!!

Apparently he could be a Marvel Avenger

My money's on it being a hair care product.

buddhabelly

My money's on it being a hair care product.

My money is on him killing himself with his own failed missile testing....hopefully
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How much would you pay for this chair?1214
    2. GOT Leaks again614
    3. PS4 Beta Software Version 5710
    4. Sad news about Barcelona2073

See more discussions