Northern Ireland Shopping

3 replies
Found 8th Jul 2007
hisdancingleg.com/ni [U Postage surcharging exposed :-

Many online companies will add outrageous surcharges to ship to products to Northern Ireland from Mainland UK.
This Website has been set up to highlight the problem.
The hisdancingleg.com/ni [U Green list is for companies that post for free or charge the standard rate and the hisdancingleg.com/ni [U Red list is for the worst offenders.
Might be worth checking before you order from the Mainland UK, if you live in Northern Ireland.

1. Misc
  2. Ireland
4 Comments

This could easily be the say for the IOM, Things don't cost any more to send, Yet they'll cost twice if not three times more from some companies!!

Think there was a thread about this before Steve, actually I thought it was you who pointed it out?

Original Poster

emmajk42

Think there was a thread about this before Steve, actually I thought it … Think there was a thread about this before Steve, actually I thought it was you who pointed it out?

I thought that as well Emma, but I couldn't find it.
I found this one in WebUser.:thumbsup:

Do you have any problems with Companies surcharging?

I just don't buy from those I know have surcharges. And the ones who have no surcharges are better anyway, such as Amazon, Play, CDWow, (most of the DVD retailers actually), LaSenza, etc etc

I never even look at ones like MicroDirect, eBuyer, sav(a)erstore, misco, etc

Although the OH does buy a lot from Scan who surcharge, but they are excellent for PC Components.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. heart rate monitor fitness watch44
    2. Charge Back From A Betting Account77
    3. How to remove bar at bottom of screen on ios 11.0.322
    4. MacBook88

See more discussions