Northern Lights Trip

Found 20th Nov 2017
I am looking to book a trip to somewhere that you’re most likely to see the northern lights! Are there any companies that you can book it all with? I’ve looked and it just seems so much harder than booking a holiday to say Spain! (Or is it just me)?

I was thinking maybe 7 nights sometime in January! I would like to book it for 2 adults and 1 Child and give it as a Christmas present!

If anyone could help that would be great! Thanks in advance!
Community Updates
  1. Ask
  1. Ask
Book a trip to Iceland the best time to see them is September to April because it’s fully dark at night. EasyJet fly there book your flights and a hotel and you can easily sort a trip out to see them if it’s a clear sky
My daughter did an all inclusive tour to Iceland with Thomas Cook last February and really enjoyed it. Sadly, it was too cloudy to see any N.Lights, but there is plenty of other things to do in an amazing country.
If the Lights is an absolute must, northern Norway might be a better bet.
We flew to Tromso in Norway and stayed in a self catering apartment. Allowed us to buy from local supermarket and cook there, keeping the cost down. 1st night there we had lager (£9 a pint) and ordered 2 large take-away pizza's and chips (£56) We wandered into the local tourist office who organised a bus trip for us (£100 per person) and it was worth every single penny. Managed to get a good hour under clear skies in the middle of nowhere and were treated to a fantastic display. Its not a cheap place to visit but the chances of getting a good display are pretty decent from what I understand.
Go to Iceland in February booked via Iceland air
Post a comment

Top Discussions