Norton 360 Premium £89.99 Auto Renewed Today Even Though I Cancelled Renewal June 2019

Posted 25th MayEdited by:"noddle36"
Norton 360 Premium automatically renewed for £89.99 even though I cancelled renewal 29/06/19 when I bought last year so I would have expected a renewal at the end of June not May, I also had my credit card changed from last year and they seemed to have updated my card details without my concent.

Does this happen to others?

Are they just robbing everyone themselves?
Community Updates

Groups

8 Comments
Wouldn't be norton updating your card details themselves it would be the automated service run by the card issuer.

Do you have proof of cancelling like a confirmation email?
Have you contacted them for a refund before claiming they robbed you?
Edited by: "emodan" 25th May
emodan25/05/2020 11:52

Wouldn't be norton updating your card details themselves it would be the …Wouldn't be norton updating your card details themselves it would be the automated service run by the card issuer.Do you have proof of cancelling like a confirmation email?Have you contacted them for a refund before claiming they robbed you?

Yes I have an email saying I cancelled renewal, I also called to cancel the new renewal and has been cancelled now, but I didn't expect to see them renewing after cancelling myself. I dont think I will trust them myself especially charging £89.99.
noddle3625/05/2020 11:57

Yes I have an email saying I cancelled renewal, I also called to cancel …Yes I have an email saying I cancelled renewal, I also called to cancel the new renewal and has been cancelled now, but I didn't expect to see them renewing after cancelling myself. I dont think I will trust them myself especially charging £89.99.

There's no need for norton anyway.
Westwoodo25/05/2020 12:01

There's no need for norton anyway.

Hopefully especially with Windows 7
Call bank or credit card and complain, tell them upload email.
Money back.
Used Avast free version for 8 years now with no issues.
Edited by: "bigwheels" 25th May
bigwheels25/05/2020 12:06

Call bank or credit card and complain, tell them upload email.Money …Call bank or credit card and complain, tell them upload email.Money back.Used Avast free version for 8 years now with no issues.

Agree but Avast sold users data and got caught in January, you would have thought they would have learned their lesson after they got AVG on the cheap for doing just that.

Op try contacting them, failing that on to your bank or card company.
Been using McAfee Total protection for a few years now, Costs me less than £5 for a download code from eBay for a years protection.
Norton are 100% to deal with, just ring them and they will sort it out
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants