Expired

Norton china

Found 24th Feb 2013
Anyone been to Norton china in stoke on trent and if so how much is it? They have no website and it doesn't open till 12.
Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Reviewed 30 July 2012
I thought id try norton china after reading good reviews about it on here....NEVER AGAIN There was no where to park so had to park on the pubs car park round the back and was threatened with having my wheels clamped, Paid 12.99 for an 'all you can eat service' Food was ok, nothing special, not worse than anywhere else...

Price on there
Original Poster
Looked there. No prices.
Original Poster
Apart from that one. Lol.
Good review

“Best chinese buffet restaurant in the area!”
Reviewed 12 July 2012
1 person found this review helpful
Been going to Norton China since it opened. Its fantastic. Instead of your usual buffet routine of having to queue for your food thats been sitting under heat lamps you sit at your table and order what ever you want off the menu, as much as you want, and they bring it to you, freshly cooked, piping hot from the kitchen. Marvellous! Never had a bad meal. Staff are friendly and efficient. Plenty of parking in front or behind. Bucknall China also owned by the same family and also an excellent venue, although much bigger. Cant recommend Norton China highly enough whether for the family or just with your other half or friends.
Found this from three years ago, lol

My wife and i had a excellent meal here last night,they charge 12 pounds per person which compared to the buffet style restaurant at 6 pounds may seem expensive however the food is divine, all freshly cooked and brought to your table with a smile better than the Bauhinia in Newcastle which in its day was excellent The starters were perfect the vegetables were as though they had been picked fresh this morning we had about 5 courses each and they were happy to offer more but we declined it cost us39 pounds including drinks Please try this restaurant you wont be dissapointed
Can you go right outside it on google street view and see if they have any prices advertised outside?
Phone before 12 as staff may be in even if the place isn't open.
Original Poster
Brill idea. 11.99 adults. 6 for kids.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants