Norwegian Air flights schedule - anyone have any experience with this company?

Found 7th Feb
For the past 2 weeks we have been looking to go from Gatwick to San Fran in September.

There were flights 5 days a week! So we all just got approved to have the time off work, but now I go onto the website and all flights are gone till last week of October, with return flights stopping over in Barcelona.

Their Twitter and Online Chat representatives are useless, they say they know no more than I do, which I find ridiculous.

Our whole holiday revolves around getting these flights. Is this normal to just drop every bloody flight? Any suggestions?
Community Updates
AskTravel
6 Comments
Most airlines only allow you to book 6 months max in advance.

Sometimes they share landing slots and gate times with partner airlines or bid directly with the airport for those slots. Occasionally they will even bid internally with alliance partners for spaces.

Norwegian are a low cost carrier, if they could not get the landside parts correct then the prices might not match their company profile.

SF is an expensive airport to land in to along with SEATAC. Worth noting that you can look to fly San Jose, which is just south of SF. Car hire is cheaper so are the taxes for landing, Oneworld Alliance partners now have flights to SJC for less then SF.
Edited by: "groenleader" 7th Feb
deleted1597344
I flew to Turkey (I think) with these, it was a brilliant flight, cabin crew were excellent and they even had free on board WiFi.
My parents have flown with them a few times and said they see really accommodating and a great carrier.
Booked with them for the first time ever and arranged car hire/accommodation. They cancelled the flight so had to change plans and fly to a different airport.
This statement is currently on their website

Are you planning on booking a flight between London-Gatwick (LGW) and the U.S. with travel dates between 25 March 2018 and 27 October 2018? Due to a system upgrade this is currently not possible. We will try to keep the maintenance time as short as possible. We’re sorry about any inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

you could also try skyscanner , monondo or kayka to compair costs, remeber with norwegian you have to pay for bags
toulousenessie5 h, 3 m ago

This statement is currently on their websiteAre you planning on booking a …This statement is currently on their websiteAre you planning on booking a flight between London-Gatwick (LGW) and the U.S. with travel dates between 25 March 2018 and 27 October 2018? Due to a system upgrade this is currently not possible. We will try to keep the maintenance time as short as possible. We’re sorry about any inconvenience and appreciate your patience.you could also try skyscanner , monondo or kayka to compair costs, remeber with norwegian you have to pay for bags

That's good to read. Must have been a slow update their end
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions