Norwegian Airline flights from Gatwick to Singapore

11 Comments
As many others have done, and as long as you're flexible with dates, quite often you find flights via Qatar airways and many other premium airlines for this price. Earlier this year, I did Singapore and a few places in Malaysia with Qatar for just over 300 and that included in flight meals and hold luggage. As per normal, it was a great flight despite connection in Qatar. Think it took 15 hours total.
cheaperbythe1216 m ago

As many others have done, and as long as you're flexible with dates, quite …As many others have done, and as long as you're flexible with dates, quite often you find flights via Qatar airways and many other premium airlines for this price. Earlier this year, I did Singapore and a few places in Malaysia with Qatar for just over 300 and that included in flight meals and hold luggage. As per normal, it was a great flight despite connection in Qatar. Think it took 15 hours total.

Any seat reclining American passenger anecdotes?

32190385-Qj1Fk.jpg
Norwegian seem to be expanding their routes like the way Turkish did.
Wonder if they'll over extend and regret it
Saturn46 m ago

Any seat reclining American passenger anecdotes? [Image]

Fortunately today I'm on a nice train with some quiet kids on a school trip. No Americans in sight so everyone can have a nap if they need
Are we there yet?
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 6th Oct 2017
Saturn12 h, 58 m ago

Any seat reclining American passenger anecdotes? [Image]

What's this issue with reclining seats lol. I see no issue with it. If anyone does it to you just recline your seat too to restore your room.
No ?
KM43536 m ago

What's this issue with reclining seats lol. I see no issue with it. If …What's this issue with reclining seats lol. I see no issue with it. If anyone does it to you just recline your seat too to restore your room.

Context.
Worst of all, you have to go to Gatwick!
groenleader7th Oct

Worst of all, you have to go to Gatwick!

Gatwick is by far the best airport London airport though (Yeah I know it's not really in London)
KM43532 h, 38 m ago

Gatwick is by far the best airport London airport though (Yeah I know it's …Gatwick is by far the best airport London airport though (Yeah I know it's not really in London)

Really? The parking buses have no time table! The toilets are terrible, airside and before security! Its over crowded. The Arrivals near the Costa and public toilets is terrible and over crowded.

The junction M25 to M23 is awful. The Gatwick spur from the m23 needs to be longer, have more lanes traffic is often way backed up down the M23. Is a cut or queue situation.

That airport needs to flattened and remade for the modern era. Its like an old shopping centre the council just cant let go of so keeps partially reinvesting in the out of date, not fit for purpose, badly designed place!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants