Groups

Norwich or Barnsley going down

who do you think will go down to league 1 today norwich or barnsley

35 Comments

sorry on the ball - think it will be norwich - would like them to stay up though -

Now.............let me think!!!!!!!!! :-D

My regards to Wes and Gow

i dont care, at least grimsby are staying up :w00t:

Only one way to find out ........................................
    FIGHT!!!!

Banned

Naawridge are going dooown.

Charlton
    Southampton
    Norwich

Are all in line to be relegated. Just goes to show how hard it is to stay competitive after dropping out of the Premier League.

Supermod

Norwich I think...and then next year you will have to visit us at St James Park

Barnsley will lose and then Norwich.....will lose 6 - 0 again

peodude;5106844

Charlton SouthamptonNorwichAre all in line to be relegated. Just goes to … Charlton SouthamptonNorwichAre all in line to be relegated. Just goes to show how hard it is to stay competitive after dropping out of the Premier League.

Charlton have been relegated already. Nothing to play for today.

Supermod

...oh dear...

Norwich are going to need a comeback of the 4 - 1 vs Boro magnitude, only 1 better :-X

ooh, 3 - 1 come on Norwich!

I think norwich will stay up shaun - see you at st james 's next season
    2-0 to liverpool :-(

but what i will ask is how many games have they left ? if less than 3 they are going down if more than that they have a chance of staying

dandoc2;5107605

I think norwich will stay up shaun - see you at st james 's next season … I think norwich will stay up shaun - see you at st james 's next season 2-0 to liverpool :-(but what i will ask is how many games have they left ? if less than 3 they are going down if more than that they have a chance of staying

They have 45 minutes left, need 4 goals and Plymouth to score 2 more.

The only St.James they'll be visiting next season is in Exeter!

Original Poster

norwich are down to league 1

4-2, we were rubbish

As Delia says.

"Where Are you?"

"let's be 'avin you"

:giggle:

Feel for you OnTheBallCity I was at Cardiff when Brum went up via the play offs on the penalty shoot out and that was pretty gut wrenching, this is a lot worse though.

Supermod

OnTheBallCity;5108344

norwich are down to league 14-2, we were rubbish

Comiserations. As least you can hope to finish 2nd in League One. Exeter will be champions.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b164/fffv5/7526253-2194074aa97b4bb7fc5861e09e0.jpg

HA HA HA HA HA unlucky shaun oh well - you will be in league 1 for a long time trust me you wont get back in the championship

dandoc2;5110013

HA HA HA HA HA unlucky shaun oh well - you will be in league 1 for a long … HA HA HA HA HA unlucky shaun oh well - you will be in league 1 for a long time trust me you wont get back in the championship

looks like newcastle will be replacing them!! :thumbsup:

Thanks for sealing our fate last week, unlucky today :thumbsup:

Bah, this means we don't actually have a derby team to play next year, thats pants!!!!
    At least you get to travel to Colchester though, guess town will be heading up to see the toon next year, lol

Mike..

intenso100;5110839

looks like newcastle will be replacing them!! :thumbsup:

thats cold :x

dandoc2;5110984

u fancy a coke? ill enjoy my barclaycard next season , love to see villa sent u down on last day:whistling:!!

dandoc2;5110984

Its the truth. Newcastle have been shocking all season. Great to weed out clubs who think they are too big to go down.

Original Poster

we will win league 1 next season easy

OnTheBallCity;5111262

Hahahaha, so many clubs have said that. Leeds, Forest, Sheff Wednesday, Man City to name a few.

OnTheBallCity;5111262

Yeah really? gonna be a long long way to visit all the little clubs

Mike..

Can't wait to see us get six points from Newcastle next season.

t0mm;5111360

Can't wait to see us get six points from Newcastle next season.

you wish - i dont see us doing too well in the championship for the sole reason that theres a lot more games to be played and our teams fitness hasnt been great

I think in the championship we will come around 4th or 5th

Norwich squad will be smaller - best players wont want to play third level.... our 2nd top scorer is too good for that division (Owen Goal is his name I think?)!

leicester did it, but had a good team.

leeds won't go up again they'll stay for a while yet . .

myaser88;5127375

leicester did it, but had a good team. leeds won't go up again they'll … leicester did it, but had a good team. leeds won't go up again they'll stay for a while yet . .

I hope leeds or millwall do.

championship will be a good league then.

Original Poster

norwich will win the league next season going to put a bet on that.

hope they can keep the same team, i hope mark robins will be our new manager
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      2. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
      3. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77
      4. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1317

See more discussions