Groups

Nose Hair..

I am a 35yr old man and have noticed some nose hair... This is not good.. I have plucked a little, but it hurts???

Any other ideas, could I stick veet up my nose???

14 Comments

hehe!

you need to buy one of those nose and ear hair clipper things!!

Original Poster

missp27;6173826

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Elegant-Touch-40-30-306/dp/B000RW59QQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=drugstore&qid=1251761831&sr=8-1

I feel old, I lol'ed when I saw the customers who looked at this also brought.....

A self confidence book..

Banned

Your 35 and have just noticed you have nose hair?

Original Poster

DangerGod;6173850

Your 35 and have just noticed you have nose hair?

Yep, never really. maybe a little.

Chiptivo;6173846

I feel old, I lol'ed when I saw the customers who looked at this also … I feel old, I lol'ed when I saw the customers who looked at this also brought.....A self confidence book..

hehe and pitates for dummies, and the good housekeeping cook book :giggle: what a strange bunch of customers!
    was the first one that came up when i searched for it, lol

hygiene clipper boots sell quite a few different models.

mod

I just set fire to mine. Serious. It's a curse of approaching middle age (nasal hair not wanton self arson BTW) But the burning thing works.Light your lighter and a quick inhale and whoooosh - no more nasal hairs. You have to be careful though. Too long with the flame and you can burn your nose.

andywedge;6174167

I just set fire to mine. Serious. It's a curse of approaching middle age … I just set fire to mine. Serious. It's a curse of approaching middle age (nasal hair not wanton self arson BTW) But the burning thing works.Light your lighter and a quick inhale and whoooosh - no more nasal hairs. You have to be careful though. Too long with the flame and you can burn your nose.

That can't smell good at all lol I'm not sure I'd want to even try that.

just yank em out, man up!

Banned

Less nose hair means less protection from bacteria. Remember, hair is a natural filter!

Keep plucking, it hurts less each time.....just ask the girls:whistling:

melipona;6174638

Keep plucking, it hurts less each time.....just ask the girls:whistling:

that's very true! or.... top tip...... put some bonjella on the area you wanna pluck and it numbs your skin so it doesnt hurt :thumbsup:

andywedge;6174167

I just set fire to mine. Serious. It's a curse of approaching middle age … I just set fire to mine. Serious. It's a curse of approaching middle age (nasal hair not wanton self arson BTW) But the burning thing works.Light your lighter and a quick inhale and whoooosh - no more nasal hairs. You have to be careful though. Too long with the flame and you can burn your nose.

That's insane! lol

Op do NOT veet the inside of your nose unless you wanna look like you've had a ... coca cola habit for many years.

Get one of those mens nasal hair clippers from boots or be a man and twease em xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What to do?????23
      2. Virgin Media Superhub 3 Settings55
      3. Good Sim only deals??611
      4. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)1424

See more discussions