Found 10th Feb 2009
Morning All

Has anyone seen Nostradamus 2012, depicting that the world will end on December 21st 2012!

Some believe cataclysmic events will take place in 2012 with the ultimate destruction occurring on December 21, 2012. Others believe that the world will not end, but instead humanity will enter a new age, marked by significant changes physically and mentally.

If you have! Just wondering what peoples views were on it as think it makes interesting discussion!

If not, you can google Nostradamus 2012 for more details!

1. Misc
  2. Toy
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Toy
17 Comments

He was wrong a few years ago.

I can't remember exactly when but I think it was at the turn of the millenium.

Original Poster

Toybhoy;4337007

He was wrong a few years ago. I can't remember exactly when but I think … He was wrong a few years ago. I can't remember exactly when but I think it was at the turn of the millenium.

Yes one of his predictions was for the turn of the millenium.

If he predicts it will end in 2012, why apparently are there further predictions for years after 2012? :?

Sloth/Mod

Nonsense in my opinion.

If you actually study his previous predictions he was miles off and people twisted the words to fit and make it look plausible.

can I refer to this thread for reasons not to buy anyone a Christmas present in 2012?

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;4337107

can I refer to this thread for reasons not to buy anyone a Christmas … can I refer to this thread for reasons not to buy anyone a Christmas present in 2012?

LOL! damn that means no bargain hunting on HUKD on the run up to Xmas 2012!

I can't really get too bothered by predictions from someone whose name is an anagram of

[SIZE=4]as mad or nuts :whistling:[/SIZE]

I have heard a few people in the news who have had a bet with the bookmakers on the world ending in 2012 at odds od £milliom to 1.
I would just like to know how they will collect all there winnings!!!!!

Original Poster

cannyscot;4337147

I can't really get too bothered by predictions from someone whose name is … I can't really get too bothered by predictions from someone whose name is an anagram of[SIZE=4]as mad or nuts :whistling:[/SIZE]

Or ' The Prophecies of Nostradamus' anagram 'Forecasts hide upon metaphors'

The idea of Nostradamus scared the heck outta me as a kid. There was a film made about him/it that I saw.

Sloth/Mod

robtallica;4337419

The idea of Nostradamus scared the heck outta me as a kid. There was a … The idea of Nostradamus scared the heck outta me as a kid. There was a film made about him/it that I saw.

You sure you weren't watching Disney's 'Hunchback of Notradame'? :-D

Syzable;4337451

Haha cheers man, nothing wrong with a disney:p

Though tbh...Pixar's make me feel emotional...:oops:

the mayans have predicted this too haven't they???

LINKY

]http//ww…htm

Syzable;4337451

That's who I used to think he was. :oops:

I watched that the other day though.....really cool.....and watched a bit of Disneys Tarzan....I'm such a child. :roll:

P.S I agree with what you said earlier about Nostradamous....it's ridiculous.

Nostradamus took prophetic statements from various sources and mystified them enough to make the meaning absolutely impossible to work out. Most of what appears in the modern books are not what he wrote, but rather translations of previous writers who tried to decode him. His work can mean anything you want it to, but like the horoscope.

I was going to say that this is down to the Myan calander, which ends on the 21/12/2012 maybe thats when they thought their civilisation would end.

damn , i've just got a 5 year tracker mortgage :x

nlambert;4337198

I have heard a few people in the news who have had a bet with the … I have heard a few people in the news who have had a bet with the bookmakers on the world ending in 2012 at odds od £milliom to 1.I would just like to know how they will collect all there winnings!!!!!

yeah the first guy to do it was in william hill i think quite a few years ago. he predicted the date and everything. they framed his bet slip and hung it on the wall...still there lol..but yeah if hes right hes a millionaire. wont have much time to spend it tho
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition74845
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
    3. Win free gin for a year99
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines65

See more discussions