Not a deal but worried

Ordered a Nintendo ds silver on Tuesday on Amazon with first class delivery so it would arrive in time for Christmas, just phoned them because it hadn't been dispatched yet to be told that they don't have any even though they have shown instock many times since I ordered mine. Has anyone else had any problems? Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place

9 Comments

If it's not a deal it should be in the misc section

if you are stuck for a ds if amazon do let you down try shopto.net they regulary have them in and the last day for ordering for xmas delivery is tomoz - hope this helps

Moved to misc

Nintendo DS Lite - Silver - £99.99
Local Store Pickup Only - Check site to see if your store has stock
]http//ww…JUN

Original Poster

Amazon phoned me back, they still have people who:thinking::thinking::x ordered them on the 11th of December that haven't got them yet. They just don't have any stock, but hundreds of people have ordered them from Amazon so many unhappy children at Christmas thanks to Amazon

Have you tried the Argos link?

I'd cancel the item from Amazon and buy one from Argos.

Mine's showing as preparing for dispatch - estimated dispatch 21st (chose express delivery)

someone else in the same boat on misc and they cancelled their order too,.:x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again415
    2. Stop everything, Nutella is bringing a biscuit snack to the market - Metro1312
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763948
    4. What an absolute disgrace2150

See more discussions