Groups

not a happy teddybear !!!

Went to Morrisons this afternoon for my tea ( at work now ) i bought a "mumtaz" curry and a tub of rice - just went to the kitchen to cook it and upon taking off the cardboard wrapper - some nice person has exchanged my curry for another tub of rice!!
    Obviously said person is too tight to pay for a curry and rice and has probably bought 2 tubs of rice instead - one being my curry...

Wan*ers

10 Comments

Banned

Mumtaz in a card sleeve?

Ah sorry you mean the ready made meal, not the jar.

Must try this....

Original Poster

yeah it was the card sleeve covering the ready made meal.. was gutted

and yes i will be trying this myself in the future - and going through the self scan checkouts too... lol

I always look under cardboard sleeves when I buy food, more to see the condition than to see if it's been swapped though

Mallinersha;8591591

Must try this....

:w00t:

Banned

arcangel111;8591764

yeah it was the card sleeve covering the ready made meal.. was gutted … yeah it was the card sleeve covering the ready made meal.. was gutted and yes i will be trying this myself in the future - and going through the self scan checkouts too... lol

Just don't get caught on camera, they'll have your head in a vice in the warehouse!

Original Poster

pinkleponkle;8591828

I always look under cardboard sleeves when I buy food, more to see the … I always look under cardboard sleeves when I buy food, more to see the condition than to see if it's been swapped though

tbh i do this too but i was in a rush and if anyone here has had the mumtaz range of curry you don't need to check on the quality as they are amazing ( not plugging! ) so i didn't bother looking - hindsight is a wonderful thing !!

phone up the customer service desk, they will prob tell you to take it in for an exchange

Original Poster

just gonna drive past tomorrow - gotta find my receipt first !

take a dump in their refrigerated section, that'll get 'em back
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047081
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851339
      3. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40210
      4. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11

See more discussions