Expired

** NOT GOING AHEAD ** Heads Up - Clubcard Boost back this month - £5 of vouchers = £10 Boost @ Tesco Direct

Found 8th Feb 2016
Just a heads up that Clubcard Boost is returning later this month across Tesco Direct where £5 of vouchers can be exchanged for £10.

Saw an offer promoting the new Boost via an affiliate site (see comment 1) and spoke to customer services who confirmed that it will be starting again this month.

Update 11 Feb: Not going ahead confirmed by Tesco HQ
Community Updates
Misc
140 Comments
Offer will be going live later this month confirmed by customer service

Also showing on myvouchercodes.co.uk/tes…ect (states it will end on the 29th Feb)

http://oi65.tinypic.com/5txd2r.jpg

Edited by: "Chanchi32" 8th Feb 2016
Thanks for this, been waiting to buy a new mattress
I've been wondering when this was starting again. Thanks Chanchi!
Mmmmmmore free money chichi heat added...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/a4/93/b6/a493b65cf08031b7b59c983d33cadabc.gif
This time next year...https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d3/5a/03/d35a03f9c0f77601c58d401f9ebdf2ee.jpg

...you'll be a millioncookieaire X)
Did someone say Boost?
http://www.bartonmarine.com/images/blog/Cadbury-Boost-640.jpg
My clubcard vouchers are on line now
Could have done with this yesterday. Cheers for the heads up though.
thx
Cheers for the heads up OP!
Damn, just ordered £152 worth of lego from Amazon and have £32 worth (doubled to 64) for TCC Points
don't forget you can claim £50 of your Topcashback balance in Clubcard points each year
alextavener

don't forget you can claim £50 of your Topcashback balance in Clubcard … don't forget you can claim £50 of your Topcashback balance in Clubcard points each year

Runs on a one year since you first converted basis though, not calendar year basis.
Yes! Got £80 in vouchers I have been saving since January for this reason. Wahoo!
Thank you for post ~ cant wait to start boosting my vouchers
meanmoose

Runs on a one year since you first converted basis though, not calendar … Runs on a one year since you first converted basis though, not calendar year basis.

Yep, last converted £50 Nov 2014, still not able to do any more
Does anyone know when Tesco club card do the flash sale? I remember it being last year around this time.
I managed to get £50 worth of Spa vouchers for £10 clubcard.
I have only just got a club card, how does this work, If I buy a £5 tesco voucher I get £10 on my card?
Any idea what departments will be included?
Reserved my spot...
http://nationlanumbers.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/1parkingtrolley.jpg
Ta chanci.
themachman

Did someone say Boost?

>>>>>
http://s16.postimg.org/pqarw3f11/chomp_coffee.jpg
Cheers Chanci, been Chomping at the bite to use all our Christmas/NY/Sales points

Make sure you have a clubcard number stored in the account section of tcb,clubcard wont show on the list of payment options if not.Tcb erases previous details sometimes [quoMmmte=drasim]

meanmoose

Runs on a one year since you first converted basis though, not calendar … Runs on a one year since you first converted basis though, not calendar year basis.

Yep, last converted £50 Nov 2014, still not able to do any more[/quote]
Thank you chanchi, heat added
hope i actually receive mine this time around. Never received mine through the post last time and tesco just kept saying to wait as they were still sending them out then when i went to use them online instead for some xmas prezzies someone had already used them (£40 doubled to £80) instore at a shop ive never been to as too far without a car.
malnuman

I have only just got a club card, how does this work, If I buy a £5 … I have only just got a club card, how does this work, If I buy a £5 tesco voucher I get £10 on my card?

No...............collected points on the amount you shop theses add up and you get a statement thru the post with your vouchers attached Ive only ever got £5 ones as the most I have collected is about £15 in points so not sure if they get larger ones like £10 etc. Look on the Tesco site or instore and it will tell you where the Boost is allowed on for example, kids clothes or electrical items maybe a specific item you like. You then use your them Club card vouchers which credits you double against your item, I usually buy on line so its just a few clicks x hope that helps
malnuman

I have only just got a club card, how does this work, If I buy a £5 … I have only just got a club card, how does this work, If I buy a £5 tesco voucher I get £10 on my card?

You cannot buy vouchers, you receive clubcard points for shopping at Tesco or if you have a Tesco Bank card for shopping with the card, you can also get additional points in other ways. 500 points equals £5 which you receive with your clubcard statement. When the boost is on the voucher value doubles so for £5 in vouchers you get £10 to spend.
duke

Make sure you have a clubcard number stored in the account section of … Make sure you have a clubcard number stored in the account section of tcb,clubcard wont show on the list of payment options if not.Tcb erases previous details sometimes [quoMmmte=drasim]Yep, last converted £50 Nov 2014, still not able to do any more

[/quote]

Yeah it's all there - I assume it's because Nov 2014 was a new 'clubcard period' and I have to wait for the next one. If it doesn't I'll get onto TCB
Silly question but can anyone please explain how this deal works?
brilliant. been waiting for this for a new tv, now lets hope we see some good 48"-50" offers. Heat heat heat
dlemail

i just spent mine shopping at tesco.

My Mrs nearly did that last week.
drasim

A new "clubcard year" runs from when you first convert your cashback to CC points and then runs for 12 months, the next year then goes from when you convert the next cashback after that year has passed etc.. If you last converted in Nov'14 which is over 14 months ago you should be able to convert again so something either must be wrong with either your account or you only have the type of cashback that can't be converted to points.

Sweet got £5 worth of points which I can double up to get Spectre
Silly question but can anyone please explain how this deal works?
Thanks for posting
Saved 9 months worth for a pair of glasses. Never buy glasses but £250 glasses for £125 is too good to miss!
the engineer

A new "clubcard year" runs from when you first convert your cashback to … A new "clubcard year" runs from when you first convert your cashback to CC points and then runs for 12 months, the next year then goes from when you convert the next cashback after that year has passed etc.. If you last converted in Nov'14 which is over 14 months ago you should be able to convert again so something either must be wrong with either your account or you only have the type of cashback that can't be converted to points.

Yes, I always makes sure to calendar my date and have something to convert to keep the anniversary, otherwise if you wait another six months then you wait a year from that date. So convert asap, even if it's only a few pence
thanks for the answers to my question, I hardly shop at Tesco unless it from deals on here for Tesco direct, so I wont be getting any vouchers soon...
I'm confused too lol people I know say that they put £10 on the clubcard everyone they shop so come Xmas time they have loads of money to spend. Thet said that they get it back in vouchers and then you double them in events like this. Is that not the case?
duke

Make sure you have a clubcard number stored in the account section of … Make sure you have a clubcard number stored in the account section of tcb,clubcard wont show on the list of payment options if not.Tcb erases previous details sometimes [quoMmmte=drasim]Yep, last converted £50 Nov 2014, still not able to do any more

[/quote]

That's over a year...
You'll receive your Clubcard statements throughout the year stating your Christmas Savings total.You can top up your savings with your own money in store at the checkout and the Customer Service Desk, from 50p to £360.Top up throughout the year and receive: 
£25 top up = £1.50 bonus 
£50 top up = £3 bonus 
£100 top up = £6 bonus 
£200 top up = £12 bonus.Your last chance to top up your savings and receive your bonus in your November 2016 statement is 18th October.In your November statement, you'll receive all your Clubcard vouchers, any top-up vouchers you've saved up, any bonus vouchers you have earned, plus your coupons - all just in time for Christmas.
Thanks for the heads up! Been storing up vouchers for a while now.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions