Groups

Not Happy Just Started Snowing Again!!!

I've suddenly gone all miserable, it's just started snowing really heavy here in Stockport. Just when I thought it was all over and I could start venturing out again :-(

17 Comments

Banned

We have had it snowing here for about half an hour 10 miles from stockport.

loads of snow in yorkshire.:x

started snowing the other day here ,hopefully just slush in stockport mate :thumbsup:

i know stupid snow!!! i am not impressed just cancelled my food shopping orders as it is surpost to carry on throughout the night.

JACKIT99;7740390

started snowing the other day here ,hopefully just slush in stockport … started snowing the other day here ,hopefully just slush in stockport mate :thumbsup:

it aint going to be slush it has been snowing for at least the last hour an half and i am only in hyde so not far from stockport and its sticking.

snowin hard in sunny blackpool :thumbsup: !!

Snowing heavy in Burnley aswell - sticking aswell. Bloody driving test in a few week aswell so I won't be able to get any lessons in!

Been Snowing for the last hour in Warrington, everything is covered and white again. My Son has been singing 'I'm dreaming of a white Summer'!!!!!

jellybaby22;7740346

no snow here in scotland..... its freezing though...

Lies we got snow and have had since last week.

Now empty your inbox!!;-)

Tameside = snow

snowing in nottingham

archer1204;7740732

snowing in nottingham

certainly is

tillyfloss;7740477

snowin hard in sunny blackpool :thumbsup: !!

Agreed! Hating it!

jellybaby22;7740346

no snow here in scotland..... its freezing though...

We have loads here JB. Was in Glasgow city centre earlier today and it was coming down thick and fast - and now am back home I cant see out my window cause its falling so thick.

Bet you get snowed in and have a home birth and Mr JB has to deliver baby :lol:

I recon I'm the only person on here hoping we get snow quite heavy again down here - then my car will sell much quicker LOL

Mild and persisting it down with rain here.

Snow has been and gone here...thank feck
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions