Not in a good mood latley

Found 4th Aug
many things just wind me up

mostly people, it is time for a purge
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
miles1365 h, 54 m ago

Thats a whole other £&*()$%^&*$Face book is a joke, Guy post a pic of a …Thats a whole other £&*()$%^&*$Face book is a joke, Guy post a pic of a young woman, then says loads of sex stuff about who she looks, I ask him to remove the post, as I know her and she is 14 he says F O, I say dirty old men should not be posting stuff like that, I get a 24 hour holiday, for saying he is a dirty old man, when I come back he has posted more!!, I report the pics to FB telling them the girl is 14 and out of control, I have reported the pics to her parent, FB get back saying its ok the pics do not violate the community standards!!!!!

I have learned from experience to never report anything to Facebook. You're just completely wasting your time and it will just wind you up, as you discovered.
You're one of the good guys on here, Miles. Frustrating and upsetting as it is though you can't "fix" everything or everyone, and taking it all to heart is just going to break you.

Increasingly I'm finding large gatherings to be quite unsettling, behaviour of people much more "loutish" and thoughtless. I really think twice before I go to any local event, and especially one that's free.

Take some "me time", Miles, find your own chill out zone.
Edited by: "booky" 4th Aug
I know what you are saying Miles. I felt I was no longer part of this world. Everything was making me angry. There was no old fashioned morals or courtesy. No one cared anymore. Queue jumpers, a benefits system that was penalising me for being ill, work not helping me...I wanted to give up and had marked May as my final month, as everything was wrong. I reached rock bottom but then it did get better because I told myself that no one will change me. I will care. I will help old people. I will be courteous. I will say Please and Thank You. I will open doors for people. I will continue reporting stuff on social media. I will continue posting on here in select groups.

You continue being you hunny because you are amazing. Kind, caring, witty and if I met you in real life, you would be a great friend and someone who could call me anytime for a chat. Hugs. Don't be hard on yourself. Be gentle and be you cos I love you just the way you are.
46 Comments
I guess your talking about unsocial media apps then.
local arts festival on this weekend, went down to take a look, the town water feature usually attracts the cast from shameless but tonight they excelled themselves

Drinking, drug taking, demonstrating oral sex techniques, swearing, having a conversation with a person over 100 feet away so had to shout at each other.

kids who should have been in bed, swearing asking for food to be told "we av nowt wait till we ger in" but the parents were drinking and smoking.

I have not been out for a long time was looking forward to this even
the shops are always complaining at "The High St is dieing why don't the council do something"

Tonight they did but all the little shops closed, except for one sweet shop (I went in give the woman a fiver and walked out she said whats this for, I said for staying open) and 2 chip shops.

Its all about those "£&%^£* coming over here and stealing our jobs, bull, these people will work for a living, all the street vendors were recent emigrates to our country I know this because I spoke to them
cmdr_elito13 m ago

I guess your talking about unsocial media apps then.

Thats a whole other £&*()$%^&*$

Face book is a joke, Guy post a pic of a young woman, then says loads of sex stuff about who she looks, I ask him to remove the post, as I know her and she is 14 he says F O, I say dirty old men should not be posting stuff like that, I get a 24 hour holiday, for saying he is a dirty old man, when I come back he has posted more!!, I report the pics to FB telling them the girl is 14 and out of control, I have reported the pics to her parent, FB get back saying its ok the pics do not violate the community standards!!!!!
If s quite eye opening in some areas. The people who complain the most are often the lazy and inept born and bred in this country. Brought into a Labour world where it was more rewarding to not work than work, unfortunately years of this has scarred a few generations.

I’m up at 4.30am each day and get home about 6-7pm, people say I work too much but I don’t, I do what i need to do to pay my bills and enjoy life. I can’t complain I have a well paid job which I’ve worked my way up to by sheer hard graft.

I honestly think those people that are on the dole should have to go and work for it each day not turn up for 5 mins every couple of weeks.
miles1368 m ago

Thats a whole other £&*()$%^&*$Face book is a joke, Guy post a pic of a …Thats a whole other £&*()$%^&*$Face book is a joke, Guy post a pic of a young woman, then says loads of sex stuff about who she looks, I ask him to remove the post, as I know her and she is 14 he says F O, I say dirty old men should not be posting stuff like that, I get a 24 hour holiday, for saying he is a dirty old man, when I come back he has posted more!!, I report the pics to FB telling them the girl is 14 and out of control, I have reported the pics to her parent, FB get back saying its ok the pics do not violate the community standards!!!!!

I’ve resisted deleting my social media accounts but I never hardly use them I log in maybe once a month....
Calm down.
cmdr_elito3 m ago

I’ve resisted deleting my social media accounts but I never hardly use t …I’ve resisted deleting my social media accounts but I never hardly use them I log in maybe once a month....

I run a page on FB so its difficult for me not to see notifications, if I am honest I hate FB I have only 9 friends, and keep deleating ppl I once had 25 on there, if I could deleat my profile I would but the page I run is linked to me
bo0td3 m ago

Calm down.

Honest I have tried, it feels like every day I loose more faith in humanity, had a few run ins that really shook me up, regarding how nasty and greedy people are
Facebook is in decline anyway, youngsters don’t use it anymore favouring snapchat etc.
cmdr_elito10 m ago

If s quite eye opening in some areas. The people who complain the most are …If s quite eye opening in some areas. The people who complain the most are often the lazy and inept born and bred in this country. Brought into a Labour world where it was more rewarding to not work than work, unfortunately years of this has scarred a few generations.I’m up at 4.30am each day and get home about 6-7pm, people say I work too much but I don’t, I do what i need to do to pay my bills and enjoy life. I can’t complain I have a well paid job which I’ve worked my way up to by sheer hard graft.I honestly think those people that are on the dole should have to go and work for it each day not turn up for 5 mins every couple of weeks.

I do not see why people who are fit and getting benefits can not work, one day working one day getting support in the job centre getting help to find work, then 2 days working
cmdr_elito2 m ago

Facebook is in decline anyway, youngsters don’t use it anymore favouring s …Facebook is in decline anyway, youngsters don’t use it anymore favouring snapchat etc.

please God let this be true lol
BTW peeps you can say what you like on this post as "big Mike" will remove it all at about 6 30 am, his usual reason is, its political, it has gone off topic, I know he loves me really
miles1361 h, 53 m ago

BTW peeps you can say what you like on this post as "big Mike" will remove …BTW peeps you can say what you like on this post as "big Mike" will remove it all at about 6 30 am, his usual reason is, its political, it has gone off topic, I know he loves me really

34596105-sErfj.jpg
miles1364 h, 25 m ago

local arts festival on this weekend, went down to take a look, the town …local arts festival on this weekend, went down to take a look, the town water feature usually attracts the cast from shameless but tonight they excelled themselves Drinking, drug taking, demonstrating oral sex techniques, swearing, having a conversation with a person over 100 feet away so had to shout at each other.kids who should have been in bed, swearing asking for food to be told "we av nowt wait till we ger in" but the parents were drinking and smoking.I have not been out for a long time was looking forward to this even

Sounds like a good time send us the address
ashmac59 m ago

Sounds like a good time send us the address

apparently things did get better later on, but I had already left
miles1365 h, 54 m ago

I have learned from experience to never report anything to Facebook. You're just completely wasting your time and it will just wind you up, as you discovered.
Do something which you enjoy and which is good for you, there are loads of selfish people who can annoy people like you who aim to be a good Christian.

As long as we all live there will be people who hurt, abuse or just annoy others for their own amusement online or in the physical world but honestly you won't stop or even be able to avoid all of them so continue to be a good person.

Those with negative behavioural issues are usually most annoyed and frustrated by those who find happiness by being kind to others because its something they can't achieve themselves - that can be some sort of revenge/balance for you.
You're one of the good guys on here, Miles. Frustrating and upsetting as it is though you can't "fix" everything or everyone, and taking it all to heart is just going to break you.

Increasingly I'm finding large gatherings to be quite unsettling, behaviour of people much more "loutish" and thoughtless. I really think twice before I go to any local event, and especially one that's free.

Take some "me time", Miles, find your own chill out zone.
Edited by: "booky" 4th Aug
miles1366 h, 41 m ago

I do not see why people who are fit and getting benefits can not work, one …I do not see why people who are fit and getting benefits can not work, one day working one day getting support in the job centre getting help to find work, then 2 days working

Or 5 days working and then find jobs in the evening and weekends like everyone else!
Lately*
Might be time to relocate miles. Mars is looking nice this time of year.
The world has gone mad, I'm telling you.

But people just tell you to "calm down".
splatsplatsplat1 h, 8 m ago

Might be time to relocate miles. Mars is looking nice this time of year.

I would say 'There is always a place on Saturn for him' - but I wouldn't want to give anyone the wrong impression ..... especially, Miles.
Relocate to Portugal, good wine, cheap property and nice people?
davewave11 m ago

Relocate to Portugal, good wine, cheap property and nice people?

Bit cold there I reckon.
cmdr_elito4th Aug

If s quite eye opening in some areas. The people who complain the most are …If s quite eye opening in some areas. The people who complain the most are often the lazy and inept born and bred in this country. Brought into a Labour world where it was more rewarding to not work than work, unfortunately years of this has scarred a few generations.I’m up at 4.30am each day and get home about 6-7pm, people say I work too much but I don’t, I do what i need to do to pay my bills and enjoy life. I can’t complain I have a well paid job which I’ve worked my way up to by sheer hard graft.I honestly think those people that are on the dole should have to go and work for it each day not turn up for 5 mins every couple of weeks.

So that would equate to them working for around 9 hours a week at minimum wage for their dole. A good idea, maybe, but getting them to work more hours for no more money would not be right.
MadeDixonsCry1 h, 34 m ago

Not as cold as londoners

I always found Londoners to be warm friendly loving people, was often quite surprised at their genuine friendliness.
Suppose others will have different memories, but I was always fortunate enough to meet only good Londoners.

Unfortunately it's not a place I recognise these days, though some friends are still there it's not got the friendly atmosphere that pervaded it back in the day.

Haven't been back for years and can't imagine any reason to ever go back.

Hard to find that sort of friendly atmosphere anywhere in our beautiful land these days, most peeps have been turned against each other one way or another. Division is everywhere in the uk air.
miles13611 h, 43 m ago

local arts festival on this weekend, went down to take a look, the town …local arts festival on this weekend, went down to take a look, the town water feature usually attracts the cast from shameless but tonight they excelled themselves Drinking, drug taking, demonstrating oral sex techniques, swearing, having a conversation with a person over 100 feet away so had to shout at each other.kids who should have been in bed, swearing asking for food to be told "we av nowt wait till we ger in" but the parents were drinking and smoking.I have not been out for a long time was looking forward to this even

Sorry to hear you're having a bit of a time with it, Miles.

If you're able, this is a great time to visit Edinburgh, even for a few days. The place is absolutely buzzing when the Festival Fringe is on.

Not so able these days, but I still like to pop up to some of the comedy shows (always seem to have a great night at 'the Stand', sometimes we go to listen to the music (one of the best shows we ever attended was Ralph McTell solo - absolutely fantastic night), been to a few plays, some great some dreadful (never know till it's over), but all in all it's generally an uplifting experience.
Saturn5 h, 26 m ago

I would say 'There is always a place in Saturn for him' - but I wouldn't …I would say 'There is always a place in Saturn for him' - but I wouldn't want to give anyone the wrong impression ..... especially, Miles.

deeky9 m ago

I agree. The inaccurate nature of the HUKD quoting system currently is truly shocking.
tryn2help2 h, 54 m ago

I always found Londoners to be warm friendly loving people, was often …I always found Londoners to be warm friendly loving people, was often quite surprised at their genuine friendliness. Suppose others will have different memories, but I was always fortunate enough to meet only good Londoners. Unfortunately it's not a place I recognise these days, though some friends are still there it's not got the friendly atmosphere that pervaded it back in the day.Haven't been back for years and can't imagine any reason to ever go back.Hard to find that sort of friendly atmosphere anywhere in our beautiful land these days, most peeps have been turned against each other one way or another. Division is everywhere in the uk air.

Unity is just as contagious as division, be a merchant of the former.
Aww, my masturbation joke was removed. At least I had a hand in cheering Miles up.
@Miles If I knew you in reality you're the type of guy I would have a coffee and a chat with.
You'd get a squeeze as well.

I notice the same and call them the Blair Children, never needed to work, never challenged in school or by society, everything handed on a plate. When it was ok to have as many kids as you could and get paid handsomely to keep having them. Created a new society of people who have no respect for authority, laws or legality.
No idea where money come from and how it is distributed, the just wait to get "paid" every week so then have the card over in the post office and say "Everything please"

I just hope the rich of the country hang around to prop up the scum.
I know what you are saying Miles. I felt I was no longer part of this world. Everything was making me angry. There was no old fashioned morals or courtesy. No one cared anymore. Queue jumpers, a benefits system that was penalising me for being ill, work not helping me...I wanted to give up and had marked May as my final month, as everything was wrong. I reached rock bottom but then it did get better because I told myself that no one will change me. I will care. I will help old people. I will be courteous. I will say Please and Thank You. I will open doors for people. I will continue reporting stuff on social media. I will continue posting on here in select groups.

You continue being you hunny because you are amazing. Kind, caring, witty and if I met you in real life, you would be a great friend and someone who could call me anytime for a chat. Hugs. Don't be hard on yourself. Be gentle and be you cos I love you just the way you are.
Chiptivo4 h, 32 m ago

@Miles If I knew you in reality you're the type of guy I would have a …@Miles If I knew you in reality you're the type of guy I would have a coffee and a chat with. You'd get a squeeze as well. I notice the same and call them the Blair Children, never needed to work, never challenged in school or by society, everything handed on a plate. When it was ok to have as many kids as you could and get paid handsomely to keep having them. Created a new society of people who have no respect for authority, laws or legality. No idea where money come from and how it is distributed, the just wait to get "paid" every week so then have the card over in the post office and say "Everything please"I just hope the rich of the country hang around to prop up the scum.

Bless

I also think we would get on too, do not worry about the squeeze, in real life I do not like to be touched, (Deek will confirm when I sleep over at his house I always make him sleep on his side of the bed) I know on here I am like that mate you can not trust to keep his hands to himself, and constantly making remarks about sex, like that guy off family guy, but I am the complete opposite, only confident at work, I never have work friends just get on well with those I work with,
Have a good week end and thanks
fern3752 m ago

I know what you are saying Miles. I felt I was no longer part of this …I know what you are saying Miles. I felt I was no longer part of this world. Everything was making me angry. There was no old fashioned morals or courtesy. No one cared anymore. Queue jumpers, a benefits system that was penalising me for being ill, work not helping me...I wanted to give up and had marked May as my final month, as everything was wrong. I reached rock bottom but then it did get better because I told myself that no one will change me. I will care. I will help old people. I will be courteous. I will say Please and Thank You. I will open doors for people. I will continue reporting stuff on social media. I will continue posting on here in select groups. You continue being you hunny because you are amazing. Kind, caring, witty and if I met you in real life, you would be a great friend and someone who could call me anytime for a chat. Hugs. Don't be hard on yourself. Be gentle and be you cos I love you just the way you are.

I had no idea you had been in a bad way, I did know about some issues towards the end of last year re health and work, I do hope its all resolved now.
Thank you for your kind words
fern3753 m ago

I will care. I will help old people. I will be courteous. I will say …I will care. I will help old people. I will be courteous. I will say Please and Thank You. I will open doors for people. I will continue reporting stuff on social media. I will continue posting on here in select groups. You continue being you hunny because you are amazing. Kind, caring, witty and if I met you in real life, you would be a great friend and someone who could call me anytime for a chat. Hugs. Don't be hard on yourself. Be gentle and be you cos I love you just the way you are.

Spot on.

Peeps hate us for caring, call us weak fools, but I hope and pray I never stop caring.

I too, will leave the light on.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants