Expired

Not many ppl around tonight

19 replies
Found 3rd Nov 2006
I seem to be the last poster in every section of the forum all the time :giggle:

Friday night i spose a lot of people are out on the town.

Ill see all the drunks later at work :-(

What do you guys/gals do other than BUY stuff ???? :giggle:

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
20 Comments

[email protected]

I like to do Astronomy going outside with my Telescopes and taking Astrophotography images of the Moon/Planets and Deep Sky Objects . And it seems looking on this Forum (looks cool).

Got a Bottle of Red Wine to be opened (Slurp)..

James
]http//ww…htm

I play online games ([url]www.dragonswords.net[/url]) and play with my doggies ! (border collie & a german shepherd), and watch an insane amount of movies with my partner.

Hes doing the washing up at the moment, going to watch Ultraviolet soon :thumbsup:

CWhatley don't waste 2hours of your life on that film, really.

I wouldn't call 1400 people on the forums "not many"

Original Poster

orionthehunter - Sounds really interesting. i cant really see much in the sky as i live in the city, never see the stars. When i was in france in aug, we stayed in a tiny little village, everyone was asleep by 9 as it seemed anyway lol and i lay on the porch and just looked at the stars, its pretty amazing really.

CWhatley - i love movies, all the best ones seem to be older tho, a few decent ones have been showing up which im pleased about lol. I dont have any pets, but i used to have a jack russel, she was dead cute .. my mam has 2 of her children, there so cute too heh

Original Poster

schizoboy

I wouldn't call 1400 people on the forums "not many"

lol considering the amount of people in the UK/World that amount of people is very small

I meant posting really, most are guests, stealing the codes :giggle:

orionthehunter - Sounds really interesting. i cant really see much in the … orionthehunter - Sounds really interesting. i cant really see much in the sky as i live in the city, never see the stars. When i was in france in aug, we stayed in a tiny little village, everyone was asleep by 9 as it seemed anyway lol and i lay on the porch and just looked at the stars, its pretty amazing really.

Ah yes away from light pollution in France sounds a dream, i down the road from you(warrington) so i have my fair share of LP about the place, but i get round it using filters:thumbsup:

James:)

orionthehunter

Ah yes away from light pollution in France sounds a dream, i down the … Ah yes away from light pollution in France sounds a dream, i down the road from you(warrington) so i have my fair share of LP about the place, but i get round it using filters:thumbsup: James:)

Try looking at the stars from the outback in Australia... I'll never forget it!

for this place which i;ve kept an eye on for a while 1400 seems alot, and ofc 1400 isn'#t much comapared to worldwide, but this is a UK site and less than 50% of UK homes have internet cos backward britain enjoys the status quo.

But it is a Friday Night

Try looking at the stars from the outback in Australia... I'll never … Try looking at the stars from the outback in Australia... I'll never forget it!

Whilst France was a Dream then the outback there is heaven WOW id love to be there hehe..

Original Poster

orionthehunter

Ah yes away from light pollution in France sounds a dream, i down the … Ah yes away from light pollution in France sounds a dream, i down the road from you(warrington) so i have my fair share of LP about the place, but i get round it using filters:thumbsup: James:)

ive always been interested, but id have to have the best telescope, and that being to expensive. so never took it up. I hope one day ill have enough cash to get one tho. the pictures on your site look amazing by the way

Original Poster

schizoboy

for this place which i;ve kept an eye on for a while 1400 seems alot, and … for this place which i;ve kept an eye on for a while 1400 seems alot, and ofc 1400 isn'#t much comapared to worldwide, but this is a UK site and less than 50% of UK homes have internet cos backward britain enjoys the status quo.But it is a Friday Night

:giggle: ok you win. Maybe i should have made the topic, since there are lots of people here tonight, POST in the forums.

ive always been interested, but id have to have the best telescope, and … ive always been interested, but id have to have the best telescope, and that being to expensive. so never took it up. I hope one day ill have enough cash to get one tho. the pictures on your site look amazing by the way

Thank you for your kind comment, they were taken with a 180 quid Telescope and 250 quid Camera, there are many cheap options out there Scope wise just avoid departmental scopes because there rubbish and will put off anyone getting into the hobby..

Original Poster

Yeah, thanks. I need to work out my camera before i do anything lol. i got the fuji finepix z2 for my holld this year, and still need to get it all perfect. i can accidently take an amazing shot, then i try again and its crap hah

Nice camera that ;0does a great job with moon pics that Cam.. Good luck mastering it hehe

i think most people will be at bonfires tonight i know all the displays in leeds are on tonight!!!

Original Poster

here in carlisle, there on tomorrow. im working too....gonna be fun...NOT...lol

The big display here in Cardiff is tomorrow.. the dogs are gonna go crazy - we only live 5 mins walk away from the field it's in.. means we get a super free display though!

Original Poster

dogs go crazy eh. my partners parents dog was from kennels. she was strapped to a fence and had fireworks and stuff thrown at her. so she goes totally insane when she hears them...

wow free display..that must be good heh

Should be fun tommorow i like a good bonfire/firework display, feel sorry for the animals though and the owners cleaning there mess lol..

emmajk42

Try looking at the stars from the outback in Australia... I'll never … Try looking at the stars from the outback in Australia... I'll never forget it!

Stop it emma...the stars are great from anywhere after a decent intake of the black stuff..you should know coming from Ireland....yes it's a gorgeous view here ..full moon...and loads of sparklers....yes I've had a few...but it's so wonderful to be alive..wherever you are!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56529
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    3. Free flights to Europe712
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions