not more beedin snow

Banned
we doing well for snow this year

14 Comments

Yes. . .

Banned

beedin........

it didnt start til this time last year

Am I the only one who finds snow exciting?

I'm 30, and there's only been one really deep snowfall in the south in my lifetime, and I'm too young to remember it. I want that to happen now!!!

Something very calming about watching snow fall at night - you can see it but you can't hear it...it's fantastic...

Might get a few flurries on Saturday if you live in the South Yorks Derby area. Yes I am a Weather geek with my own weather station plus record keeping :oops:

The suns out here and the snow has no chance of laying. Nothing to worry about me thinks.

Hate snow

DarkKnight;7692131

The suns out here and the snow has no chance of laying. Nothing to worry … The suns out here and the snow has no chance of laying. Nothing to worry about me thinks.

The snow and me both, mate...

SirBargainsALot;7692072

Am I the only one who finds snow exciting? I'm 30, and there's only been … Am I the only one who finds snow exciting? I'm 30, and there's only been one really deep snowfall in the south in my lifetime, and I'm too young to remember it. I want that to happen now!!! Something very calming about watching snow fall at night - you can see it but you can't hear it...it's fantastic...

Im exactly the same and im 31. I loved it when it snowed here as I hadnt seen thickish snow since i was about 6 or 7 years old or so. When it fell this year it was the deepest Id ever seen it. I just love how everything looks in the snow, it makes everything look so beautiful.

Everyone thought I was crazy saying how I loved snow, but I couldnt of cared less what they thought.

sun is out here but bitterly cold

Snowing in Brum.

SirBargainsALot;7692072

Am I the only one who finds snow exciting? I'm 30, and there's only been … Am I the only one who finds snow exciting? I'm 30, and there's only been one really deep snowfall in the south in my lifetime, and I'm too young to remember it. I want that to happen now!!! Something very calming about watching snow fall at night - you can see it but you can't hear it...it's fantastic...

apduk;7692985

Im exactly the same and im 31. I loved it when it snowed here as I hadnt … Im exactly the same and im 31. I loved it when it snowed here as I hadnt seen thickish snow since i was about 6 or 7 years old or so. When it fell this year it was the deepest Id ever seen it. I just love how everything looks in the snow, it makes everything look so beautiful.Everyone thought I was crazy saying how I loved snow, but I couldnt of cared less what they thought.

the snow is pretty awesome, me and a mate walked back from an indian in december cos was pointless waiting for buses when it had just started it was around midnight but was bright as the sky was i kinda browny/orange colour, people were walking out around the street also and there was a friendly atmosphere, you would say hello to people etc whilst walking but it was midnight.

Was quite wierd especially around this area because you probably wouldnt go walking around at night in fear of getting stab by the scum that live near.

It does bring out some good in people, the only thing that is annoying is when it turns to ice on the pavements cos its horrofic to walk on

Banned

Sunny and hot here, but then I'm in Bali.

Oh wait.... that's in 60 days time!:w00t::w00t::w00t::-D

guv;7693183

Sunny and hot here, but then I'm in Bali.Oh wait.... that's in 60 days … Sunny and hot here, but then I'm in Bali.Oh wait.... that's in 60 days time!:w00t::w00t::w00t::-D

and u will be online on hukd anyway

31st march u are going isnt it? (stalker database) lol

Banned

numptyj;7693217

and u will be online on hukd anyway :p31st march u are going isnt it? … and u will be online on hukd anyway :p31st march u are going isnt it? (stalker database) lol

30th. (I didnt check..... but it wouldh've sounded stupid saying 59 days!

And no, I wont be on HUKD, nor will I be taking photo's of my kids on the beach and post them either.

(Inb4 hurah)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763953
    2. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1930
    3. GOT Leaks again514
    4. Any PS4 News Here29213592

See more discussions