Groups

Not much happening here tonight!

Banned
    If anyone is interested...there is yet another ace chest shot pic in this thread!!! lol

Im soooo bored....and also disturbed!! Who is about? How are you all? Have fun starting back at work today (if you did)?

162 Comments

Original Poster Banned

BG where are you when we need you?!!

First day back! Felt as though I aint been away.
    Dropped my flask as soon as I got in my van, great start

lool if yer not busy u could fined me a new avvi babes!! :-)

Original Poster Banned

skusey;3959467

First day back! Felt as though I aint been away.Dropped my flask as soon … First day back! Felt as though I aint been away.Dropped my flask as soon as I got in my van, great start

first day back too :-( cant be bothered tho lol

Original Poster Banned

foxymissroxy;3959470

lool if yer not busy u could fined me a new avvi babes!! :-)

oh would you look at that........I have suddenly found something I need to do!!!

lol x

Off to open a bottle of wine :oops:

Thanks Sal :x lol

salder21;3959454

BG where are you when we need you?!!

Finding a new thread topic to post that is ultra offensive.

Original Poster Banned

choc1969;3959496

Off to open a bottle of wine :oops:Thanks Sal :x lol

oops!! my bad!! :oops: lol x

Original Poster Banned

thesaint;3959535

Finding a new thread topic to post that is ultra offensive.

i hope he finds one soon!!! :-D its getting boring here lol

First day back???? It's alright for some ... I was back to work last monday after xmas.

As for being bored, maybe you should do something really wild and wacky to keep yourself (and us) entertained for the next few hours.

Banned

WOOP WOOP

Whats crackalackin here homiez? Whats the shizzle ma nizzles?

I see there are some sexy people on here..Hey there Foxy, Cass & Choc ;-) xxx

so whats poppin in the hizzoo?

salder21;3959571

i hope he finds one soon!!! :-D its getting boring here lol

He doesn't have to try too hard.

That one asking "Which watch" was a suspension or two waiting to happen.

There was a half interesting thread having a go at him, but I spammed it. :-(

ODB_69;3959596

WOOP WOOPWhats crackalackin here homiez? Whats the shizzle ma nizzles?I … WOOP WOOPWhats crackalackin here homiez? Whats the shizzle ma nizzles?I see there are some sexy people on here..Hey there Foxy, Cass & Choc ;-) xxxso whats poppin in the hizzoo?

atleast wait 5 mins before trying to get into me pants!!

Original Poster Banned

cassieismydoggie;3959584

First day back???? It's alright for some ... I was back to work last … First day back???? It's alright for some ... I was back to work last monday after xmas. As for being bored, maybe you should do something really wild and wacky to keep yourself (and us) entertained for the next few hours.

was off from thurs. How is job going?

like what? lol

Banned

foxymissroxy;3959630

atleast wait 5 mins before trying to get into me pants!!

longer I wait longer before it happens again ;-) :whistling:

Banned

Oh Hai Saint...hows the 360 doing?

Original Poster Banned

wait! things have got exciting again!! :roll: ...............

hotukdeals.com/ite…d=1

lol

Original Poster Banned

thesaint;3959614

He doesn't have to try too hard.That one asking "Which watch" was a … He doesn't have to try too hard.That one asking "Which watch" was a suspension or two waiting to happen.There was a half interesting thread having a go at him, but I spammed it. :-(

well thats no fun :-( lol

salder21;3959664

was off from thurs. How is job going?like what? lol

Job is goin real good :thumbsup:

Was hoping you might come up with something .... my imagination is not very good at the mo :whistling:
    How you gettin on with GH? I'm up to medium now. Do you have a friend code for online gaming on the PS3 or is it not compatible with the Wii?

Oh, and guess wot?????

[COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="6"]I ROCK !!!![/SIZE][/COLOR]

salder21;3959726

wait! things have got exciting again!! :roll: … wait! things have got exciting again!! :roll: ...............http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/311508/wow-i-just-found-900-that-i-forgot-/showthread.php?p=3959706&posted=1#post3959706lol

oh dear

tools out the toolbox again :w00t:

cassieismydoggie;3959584

First day back???? It's alright for some ... I was back to work last … First day back???? It's alright for some ... I was back to work last monday after xmas. As for being bored, maybe you should do something really wild and wacky to keep yourself (and us) entertained for the next few hours.

Happy New Year babe, :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

cassieismydoggie;3959743

Job is goin real good :thumbsup:Was hoping you might come up with … Job is goin real good :thumbsup:Was hoping you might come up with something .... my imagination is not very good at the mo :whistling: How you gettin on with GH? I'm up to medium now. Do you have a friend code for online gaming on the PS3 or is it not compatible with the Wii?Oh, and guess wot?????[COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="6"]I ROCK !!!![/SIZE][/COLOR]

Cant think of anything just now, need to iron clothes for work as soon as I can be bothered moving, and walk dog tho lol

Im on drums on medium still not been on it for a while though. I have no idea, wouldnt think it would be compatible though :?

im still waiting here!! better reflect my lovely personality too

Original Poster Banned

foxymissroxy;3959872

im still waiting here!! better reflect my lovely personality too

I said...I found something better to do lol xx

choc1969;3959789

Happy New Year babe, :thumbsup:

and to you too choc - did you have a good one? Havent seen you around in ages.

salder21;3959864

Cant think of anything just now, need to iron clothes for work as soon as … Cant think of anything just now, need to iron clothes for work as soon as I can be bothered moving, and walk dog tho lolIm on drums on medium still not been on it for a while though. I have no idea, wouldnt think it would be compatible though :?

No, i didn't think so either but was just checking.
    Omigosh ... ironing .... you must be bored

Hectic New Year and Chrimbo, glad it's all over to be honest Cass :?

Had a mate from NYC staying with me until last weekend so couldn't be on much, nice yo have the house back to myself lol :-D

Hope yours was fun x

Original Poster Banned

cassieismydoggie;3959970

No, i didn't think so either but was just checking.Omigosh ... ironing … No, i didn't think so either but was just checking.Omigosh ... ironing .... you must be bored

most exciting thing i could think of doing at the time for something to do was creating this thread :oops: lol I might get back to you on that one though ;-)

Yeah need to get my work stuff sorted. Cant really be bothered moving though.

Pops in and says "Hi"!!! :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

right goin dog walking - see yaz

ODB_69;3959675

Oh Hai Saint...hows the 360 doing?

A completely different experience, it's back at his mums house now. Only played Halo3, got him the controller bundle with Lego Indiana and Kung Fu Panda.

He's disapointed that he can't play his original Xbox games on it. :-(

saint, ya need a hard drive to play originals bud!

o and btw...

CHEST SPAM!!!

http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/2606/dsc02174hq4.jpg

Original Poster Banned

It looks unhappy :? :? lol

Original Poster Banned

http://i407.photobucket.com/albums/pp158/salder21/bored.jpg

[size="1"](yes, photoshop pro I know!!! :roll: lol)[/size]

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;3960785

:lol:hey shortcake...how are you xx

ooooh.....thats a new one!! lol

not bad u? x

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;3960829

im gonna quote myself..because after what I have just seen you do with … im gonna quote myself..because after what I have just seen you do with Aces picture..I know you are obviously bored and disturbed...very disturbed........:?

well...thats what the thread says anyway!! :-D looool xx

except the disturbed part, I might add that in later ;-) lol

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;3960895

:lol: you should...you are a seriously disturbed … :lol: you should...you are a seriously disturbed individual....................Im worried about you shortcake...is it time for an intervention??:o

sorted :-D xx

salder21;3960810

[size="1"](yes, photoshop pro I know!!! :roll: lol)[/size]

rep for you young sir!!

Ace Hayward;3960343

saint, ya need a hard drive to play originals bud!

Yes, I found that out on christmas day. :x

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
    3. What would be HELL to you?2634
    4. Tesco vouchers?11

See more discussions