Groups

Not received an item I bought from PlayTrade

I've never used PlayTrade before, so I'm not sure what to do.

I ordered a book 12 days ago from PlayTrade, it's not arrived, and the status has just been sat on "packing". I've emailed the seller 4 times with no reply.

What are my options? Am I likely to be able to get my money back? I'm really annoyed because it's a book I need for a Uni assignment that is in for next week, so now I'm probably not going to get it in time, or I'll have to rush my essay. Not happy!

7 Comments

Have you complained to PlayTrade yet? :?

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;8453103

Have you complained to PlayTrade yet? :?

They were quite unhelpful, "email the seller". I've sent four messages with no reply..

Banned

time to call your credit card company and do a chargeback, explain they wont respond with email, and they will do it

Original Poster

jubbyme;8453139

time to call your credit card company and do a chargeback, explain they … time to call your credit card company and do a chargeback, explain they wont respond with email, and they will do it

I paid for it via Maestro, would a chargeback still be possible?

Many thanks.

I believe(but could be wrong) that play hold the money until they have sent the item. I would contact playtrade directly.

The seller might be on holiday!

Hi nickw90

We’re sorry you’re having problems with PlayTrade. Although we always advise buyers to contact sellers directly in the first instance, we will always step in there are any problems.

If you can send us a PM with some order details (order number/email address on account etc) then we’ll have a look at this for you.

Thanks

Play.com
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044540
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767378
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1218
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2467

See more discussions