Found 4th Jun 2009
hi, basically i have not received my wage for the last 2 months, i've received the wage slip but no money was put into my account...

would i still be able to get this wage back? i have proof with my statements that i have't been paid...

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
21 Comments

How have you lived without a wage??

why were you still working ?

Hell yeah, take em to court if needs be . . .

Original Poster

lol thanks, just need a yes/no answer...

anyone else not been paid?

how many people in the company?

I'd start to worry about my employer!

killabyte;5402520

lol thanks, just need a yes/no answer...

you've not provided enough information for anyone to be able to give you a yes/no answer.... :roll:

Original Poster

i think its only me...all my mates been paid...or is this a new way of sacking staff?

Banned

how long have you been there? maybe a slip up in your bank details? have you spoke to your emplyer after the 1st month of no wage or you gonna wait a few more months

killabyte;5402534

i think its only me...all my mates been paid...or is this a new way of … i think its only me...all my mates been paid...or is this a new way of sacking staff?

perhaps payroll have lost your bank details or someones entered an incorrect code, you'll get your money if its their mistake but if you gave the wrong details contact your bank and citizens advice

killabyte;5402534

i think its only me...all my mates been paid...or is this a new way of … i think its only me...all my mates been paid...or is this a new way of sacking staff?

Have there been any changes to your bank details?

Why are you not talking to your employer about this? If my pay was a DAY late I'd be on the phone to Payroll!!

Original Poster

i just realized now when checked my statement....i been real busy with my final year of uni and didn't keep an eye on my wage, never had this problem before so i assumed i everything was going into my account...

Xb0xGuru;5402555

Have there been any changes to your bank details?Why are you not talking … Have there been any changes to your bank details?Why are you not talking to your employer about this? If my pay was a DAY late I'd be on the phone to Payroll!!

Me too,I always check on day it's due in that it's in.

Banned

take all the money from the tills or the stock from the shelves or the petrol from the pumps

hold someone to ransom

just do something..........or you going to work as usual next shift?

Original Poster

Xb0xGuru;5402555

Have there been any changes to your bank details?Why are you not talking … Have there been any changes to your bank details?Why are you not talking to your employer about this? If my pay was a DAY late I'd be on the phone to Payroll!!

i'm going first thing in the morning...dont you worry bout that! :thumbsup:

grex9101;5402529

you've not provided enough information for anyone to be able to give you … you've not provided enough information for anyone to be able to give you a yes/no answer.... :roll:

yes we need more info

Original Poster

bargainhunter2009;5402584

yes we need more info

yeh i bet you do...why dont u help me by transfering some money from ur account...like £1000 to see if money does come into my account :thumbsup:

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/3981/yogchompy.jpg

grex9101;5403160

you called?

Haha, you must be pretty silly to let it go for 2 months without questioning it, then asking it on a random forum first.

raptorcigs;5403240

you called?

CHOMP!!!! :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. clocks go Back weekend 28 October why not check and clean ur smoke alarm at…65262
    2. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz56
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…56119
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659

See more discussions