Not showing NSFW images

Posted 20th Jan
Just thought I'd share as I noticed this tonight as kids asked me about a post on here.
You can change the default setting on Android app to not show content that has been flagged as NSFW. You go to settings>application and there is an option within there. I'd imagine it is similar on ios and the desktop site as well
Hope this is of some use to people
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
This is like a dream

All my top HUKD posters, all on the same thread!!!
22 Comments
Good to know, I've never let my 6 year old access this site. And I possibly never would
MrSwitch20/01/2020 20:05

Good to know, I've never let my 6 year old access this site. And I …Good to know, I've never let my 6 year old access this site. And I possibly never would

It wasn't intentional. App was open on my phone and it unlocked as was putting it on charge. I'd never let him on here anyway, he'd cold vote all my deals!
deleted1781220/01/2020 20:10

On the "desktop" version:[ https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals ][Image]

voted hot
This is like a dream

All my top HUKD posters, all on the same thread!!!
solid20/01/2020 20:51

This is like a dreamAll my top HUKD posters, all on the same thread!!!

Don't trust any of them, they're trouble.
jayhutton1020/01/2020 20:07

It wasn't intentional. App was open on my phone and it unlocked as was …It wasn't intentional. App was open on my phone and it unlocked as was putting it on charge. I'd never let him on here anyway, he'd cold vote all my deals!

oh no
Good to know.

I’ve had a few close calls with my kids loitering too near my phone and those were my own deals I had posted.
myusernamehasgone23420/01/2020 23:07

oh no

It wasn't too bad but got me thinking if there was a way to prevent anything in future. I saw it and thought I'd share in case anyone was interested
jayhutton1020/01/2020 23:20

It wasn't too bad but got me thinking if there was a way to prevent …It wasn't too bad but got me thinking if there was a way to prevent anything in future. I saw it and thought I'd share in case anyone was interested

You will miss a lot of my deal though
jayhutton1020/01/2020 23:20

It wasn't too bad but got me thinking if there was a way to prevent …It wasn't too bad but got me thinking if there was a way to prevent anything in future. I saw it and thought I'd share in case anyone was interested

I think it is good to know and a useful function. Those kind of deals aren’t for everyone and definitely not suitable for kids.
MrSwitch20/01/2020 20:05

Good to know, I've never let my 6 year old access this site. And I …Good to know, I've never let my 6 year old access this site. And I possibly never would

Nooooo don’t say never.

Some of my bestOutlet finds have been spotted by my lad.

The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree

39725066-ceuaS.jpg
deleted1781221/01/2020 10:41

You haven't made it here until you have parody (read: stalker) accounts:[ …You haven't made it here until you have parody (read: stalker) accounts:[ https://www.hotukdeals.com/profile/fanpagess ][ https://www.hotukdeals.com/profile/fan-pages ]

I managed to pick up an actual stalker on here last year.

It did get dealt with and they were banned

But was quite alarming

They messaged jayhutton10 to
Edited by: "myusernamehasgone234" 21st Jan
What can a stalker actually do with your HUKD profile?

Just asking for a friend's uncle's reseach project
solid21/01/2020 10:49

What can a stalker actually do with your HUKD profile?Just asking for a …What can a stalker actually do with your HUKD profile?Just asking for a friend's uncle's reseach project

It was the freaky private messages that were making me increasingly uncomfortable.
myusernamehasgone23421/01/2020 10:45

I managed to pick up an actual stalker on here last year. It did …I managed to pick up an actual stalker on here last year. It did get dealt with and they were banned But was quite alarmingThey messaged jayhutton10 to

They did indeed, all very odd and I was a little blunt with them.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants