Not sure if anyone is aware but if your child lose pieces you can order them free of charge from lego

Posted 1st Feb
lego.com/en-…rts

So this is super helpful as we were missing few bricks from my daughter toy story lego sets (both sets in fact ) anyway you can order the missing bricks from lego free of charge , we got missing pieces within two weeks it’s great

also my daughter lost her luvabella bottle and dummy and the shop I bought from couldn’t help so I emailed the producer and I got them today from Canada sent for free
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
Slowly ordering a death star a couple of pecies at a time, by the time I retire I should have the full set for free
8 Comments
Slowly ordering a death star a couple of pecies at a time, by the time I retire I should have the full set for free
grommachine01/02/2020 21:42

Slowly ordering a death star a couple of pecies at a time, by the time I …Slowly ordering a death star a couple of pecies at a time, by the time I retire I should have the full set for free

39816100-TEBNh.jpg

Slowly ordering a death star a couple of pecies at a time, by the time I …Slowly ordering a death star a couple of pecies at a time, by the time I retire I should have the full set for free

Lol doesn’t work like this , as some bricks you need to scan the bar code , so it’s a proof you actually have the set , sorry to spoil it
OP do you need proof of purchase?
themachman01/02/2020 21:51

OP do you need proof of purchase?

Just code from the manual book , but not for everything just for characters ( when I asked for forky I needed to give the number from the manual book ) but other bricks I didn’t need to
I found that if you wait 24 and have a sieve you find it again.

Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants