Groups

not sure its a bargain but Sky + and virgin V+

Have just been reading on another site that Sky is about to dump its £10 surcharge for having Sky + which would reduce my package to £15 a month. Also been thinking about HD and paid a visit to Virgin media and you can get their size M package with a phone for free and the V+ inc hdtv is an extra £15. Ok so i know its an extra box under the tv and you won't get Sky 1 hd etc but this seems like a good deal or maybe i'm missing something.
    sky £15
    virgin V+ £15

6 Comments

Well if there to drop the £10 sky+ then whoo-hoo!

I might be getting sky then!

Yeah, if they drop the £10 then I'll be dropping movies. I hate what they have done with the movie package and I hardly watch a movie on there anymore - I've just been keeping it so I had 2 packages.

ditto robovski!!!!!!!!!

Admin

I phoned about the sky package at the weekend- it sounds really tempting except our exchange can't offer the Talk part yet- so we're going to wait til that's available in our area.

If they drop the £10, I'll upgrade to Sky+...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29213636
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …125295
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415714098
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2429

See more discussions