Groups

Not sure whether to bid on folding bike

Seen a high end folder on eBay,. She says it's her dad's bike who is now too ill to ride it, trouble is I looked at her other items and she is selling lots of size 22 24 dresses. A bit awkward to ask if her dad is big too isn't it (considering it's a folder) ?

10 Comments

Im sure will be ok. Covered on ebay if the connections are buggered

How do you know she's big lol
    She could be a size 8 now that's why she's selling them

stefromuk

How do you know she's big lolShe could be a size 8 now that's why she's … How do you know she's big lolShe could be a size 8 now that's why she's selling them

True, but did she lose the weight by using the bike? X)

i would rather know more about the bike than someone who rode it

Not sure if this is a legit question or if you are just arsing around. The fact that she is big bears no relation to her dad. There is no corelation of fat children, fat parents.

People can become fat by eating too much and doing too little. Not rocket science really.

Was it a folding bike before she sat on it ?

mutley15 h, 8 m ago

Not sure if this is a legit question or if you are just arsing around.

Hilarious.

Original Poster

mutley114 h, 10 m ago

Not sure if this is a legit question or if you are just arsing around. The …Not sure if this is a legit question or if you are just arsing around. The fact that she is big bears no relation to her dad. There is no corelation of fat children, fat parents.People can become fat by eating too much and doing too little. Not rocket science really.

Lol mutley, I'm not the one arsing around on here, spending over a grand on eBay isn't something I do willy nilly, talking of willies ..how are you getting on with yours ?

airfix29 m ago

Lol mutley, I'm not the one arsing around on here, spending over a grand …Lol mutley, I'm not the one arsing around on here, spending over a grand on eBay isn't something I do willy nilly, talking of willies ..how are you getting on with yours ?

Ask is not a section for arsing around. If you want to do that, go back to misk. If i were to buy anything of that value on ebay, i would want to go and test out the bike rather than buy remotely.

Original Poster

mutley123 m ago

Ask is not a section for arsing around. If you want to do that, go back …Ask is not a section for arsing around. If you want to do that, go back to misk. If i were to buy anything of that value on ebay, i would want to go and test out the bike rather than buy remotely.

Delving into a seller's profile isn't arsing around, I was after a bit of help, seeing as the bike isn't local it's about tricky viewing it, my business is busy and making the money is just as important as saving it, I might buy a brand new one instead, a day off would cost me ATM. I may need some financial advice soon though , do you know any experts mutley?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want some backless loafers for men33
      2. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)510
      3. Xbox one region locked codes?22
      4. Phone "Upgrade"36

See more discussions