Groups

Not what I call a good sunday afternoon............!!!!!

I am sitting here listening to my hubby scream at the television, with the sound of cos he hates Andy Gray, with more expletives than Gordon Ramsay has ever used in all of his shows combined!!!!!! and wondering why men get so over excited at watching other men chasing a ball!!!!

Why don't men support a proper game like Rugby Union!!

Needless to say the game that we are watching is the Arsenal v Chelsea game and Arsenal are losing 1-3!!

Oh dear!!!

14 Comments

I dunno love, puzzles me to heck lol

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5173447

I dunno love, puzzles me to heck lol

I'm not actually watching the game either but I know absolutely everything that has happened!!!! LOL!!

Maybe its something to do with that old hunting instinct lol

we hate andy gray he is so annoying:whistling:we also watching this;-);-)

Original Poster

missismop;5173491

we hate andy gray he is so annoying:whistling:we also watching this;-);-)

Are you supporting Arsenal or the cheating blues (according to my hubby that is!!) LOL

well dont support ether ,but dont like chelsea so ,i would say arsenal:roll:

:thumbsup: +1 im with you there rugby brilliant game i played it for 8 yrs.....+2 i also hate andy gray he should go back to scottie land and commentate on silly scottish footy!

Original Poster

missismop;5173522

well dont support ether ,but dont like chelsea so ,i would say … well dont support ether ,but dont like chelsea so ,i would say arsenal:roll:

Oh dear!!! It's now 1-4!!

Better go and do dinner so that he doesn't spend all night in a mope!!

Original Poster

Mr Weasle;5173527

:thumbsup: +1 im with you there rugby brilliant game i played it for 8 … :thumbsup: +1 im with you there rugby brilliant game i played it for 8 yrs.....+2 i also hate andy gray he should go back to scottie land and commentate on silly scottish footy!

Cool!! Who did you play for? Was it a local side?

Mr Weasle;5173527

:thumbsup: +1 im with you there rugby brilliant game i played it for 8 … :thumbsup: +1 im with you there rugby brilliant game i played it for 8 yrs.....+2 i also hate andy gray he should go back to scottie land and commentate on silly scottish footy!

WE dont want him back,or alan hansen for that matter-you are very welcome to them both.

kazzer67;5173548

Cool!! Who did you play for? Was it a local side?

yep [SIZE="3"]waterloo [SIZE="1"]rugby club based in blundelsands liverpool...anyway tell hubby to grow up its only a game [/SIZE][/SIZE]

well now we are watching bar v vil , at least the barcelona manager has his fly zipped up today ,when they played chelsea in mid week he had his fly down all the game:whistling::whistling:

Original Poster

Oh god and now I have just knackered my Dyson hoover!!!! :oops:

kazzer67;5174056

Oh god and now I have just knackered my Dyson hoover!!!! :oops:

oh no what did u do??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…23
      2. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE22
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism814
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…88

See more discussions