Groups

Not yet broadcasted on british TV, New Trailer for Doctor Who

link below

11 Comments

Looks like it will become even more of a comedy...I liked some of the tennant stories, but it so much more dark and mysterious years and years ago before most of you were born Looks poor now by modern standards, but early Dr Who was genuinely scary to more innocent 10 year olds in the 60's and 70's. Then it became a joke with McCoy etc.

Looks **** to be honest. I don't like the new doctor, I doubt I'll be watching this

Banned

nacider;8164355

Looks **** to be honest. I don't like the new doctor, I doubt I'll be … Looks **** to be honest. I don't like the new doctor, I doubt I'll be watching this

^ This ^

I wasnt sure about Tennant and wasnt untill he'd been around for a series I went back and watched the earlier eps. Will give this new dude a chance before I make my mind up.
    More worried about where they can go with storyline tbh, as by the end of the last series, all the usual suspects had been done to death. Going to take some very creative writing to explain the Daleks I spotted in the trailer for starters.

Banned

nacider;8164355

Looks **** to be honest. I don't like the new doctor, I doubt I'll be … Looks **** to be honest. I don't like the new doctor, I doubt I'll be watching this

ryman1000;8164481

^ This ^

The press were pretty positive about him after the advance screening, presumably you were both there (or how would you know you don't like him?) so what was so bad about him?

Personally I'll make my mind up after a few episodes, massive chances both on screen and off screen usually means it takes a few epsiodes to get a feel of how things are going to be. I mean look at the very first episode after it was brought back, burping wheelie bins, hardly a classic!

As for it not being scary, I can think of a few that scred my daughter - blink for one.

Banned

It's a poorly written kids show with bad special effects.

Think I'll pass.

FilthAndFurry;8165357

It's a poorly written kids show with bad special effects.Think I'll pass.

with the odd exception (blink) this.

you cant beat the old Doctor Who's, when i was a nipper as soon as the music started that was it, i was hiding behind the sofa & the Master scared the crap out of me :oops:

http://www.mossroot.com/images/masterjb4.jpg

nacider;8164355

hasn't it always been ****? awful programme with terrible acting, do people over 12 watch this?

He was scary... Roger Delgado... killed in 1973, and not by the Dr!

richp;8165396

you cant beat the old Doctor Who's, when i was a nipper as soon as the … you cant beat the old Doctor Who's, when i was a nipper as soon as the music started that was it, i was hiding behind the sofa & the Master scared the crap out of me :oops:

I wouldnt have watched any of the Dr Who series if I didnt have a young son who loves it. I started watching it when the Dr was the one before David Tennant and thought I would hate it when DT took over the role - but he was just fantastic.

So, will give this new guy a chance and just watch and see.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1625
      2. What do these 2 men have in common1219
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31140
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…34

See more discussions