Groups

Note to self

Dont heat a spoon over the stove to cut through ice cream, then put it in your mouth

OW

15 Comments

Ouch ;-)

u kids will learn the hard way

heating spoons eh?....................................

Noted and much sympathy to you.!

Original Poster

skusey;3426250

heating spoons eh?....................................

hahahhhahah, looks like there gettin funnier

Try this tactic next time (say "my icecream" then just eat from tub with your face. )

Ouch :w00t: tisn't funny, but did make me giggle oops sorry

Did it not serve as a warning when as soon as the ice cream touched the spoon it melted?
    Also what were you doing in the kitchen, dont you have a girlfriend? (sorry sexist joke, only messing ladies)

Original Poster

MunkiMadz;3426423

Did it not serve as a warning when as soon as the ice cream touched the … Did it not serve as a warning when as soon as the ice cream touched the spoon it melted? Also what were you doing in the kitchen, dont you have a girlfriend? (sorry sexist joke, only messing ladies)

I was getting food, strangely enough. Dont know what you think a kitchen is

oh that would hurt

dean3988;3426456

I was getting food, strangely enough. Dont know what you think a kitchen … I was getting food, strangely enough. Dont know what you think a kitchen is

Right...I don't think you got the joke. I won't explain as it may be beyond you. Also notes to self should actually belong yourself, this is technically a note to a forum, for yourself to get sympathy. (sorry pedantic because you didn't get the joke)

Original Poster

MunkiMadz;3426502

Right...I don't think you got the joke. I won't explain as it may be … Right...I don't think you got the joke. I won't explain as it may be beyond you. Also notes to self should actually belong yourself, this is technically a note to a forum, for yourself to get sympathy. (sorry pedantic because you didn't get the joke)

I got the joke, it just wasnt funny, and really didnt have much to do with the op

:lol: ooohhhhh at least the ice cream cooled it

dean3988;3426662

I got the joke, it just wasnt funny, and really didnt have much to do … I got the joke, it just wasnt funny, and really didnt have much to do with the op

Coming from somebody that just burnt their tongue on ice cream OMG LOLZ!?!?!
    I am aware that makes little or no sense, but still ha.
    Go lick the freezer you douchebag.

Banned

Thou art a silly poo!

I really wanted to call you a daft (Word starts with sh and ends with ite! but not allowed to.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions