Groups

Note to self :

In future when retrieving something from the Dishwasher.............ensure that it has finished first. DOH!!!!

On the bright side......the blast of hot steam on my face has given me skin as soft as a baby's bottom............so helpful beauty tip to you ladies out there. D:

30 Comments

I do it all the time!

Banned

opening the oven door has the same effect

Penny Saver

I do it all the time!

me too,.........not good if you dont have waterproof mascara on though

Original Poster

shopstilldrops

me too,.........not good if you dont have waterproof mascara on though

Thankfully i don't have that problem. X)

Don't forget you can poach fish in a dishwasher, looking good and having dinner on the table!

The worst one is opening the washing machine when it's on.

Banned

Why did you need to open the dishwasher in the first place?:p

Original Poster

DarkKnight

The worst one is opening the washing machine when it's on.

Washing machine won't open when its on..........why can't they do that with dishwashers. lol

Original Poster

guv

Why did you need to open the dishwasher in the first place?:p

The wife is out and i'm not sure where things are

*jokes........don't lynch me* X)

sassie

opening the oven door has the same effect

I wear specs, so either way I'm blinded for ten minutes while they demist

you could use it as a daily cleansing routine!!!!

Syzable

The wife is out and i'm not sure where things are :(*jokes........don't … The wife is out and i'm not sure where things are :(*jokes........don't lynch me* X)

You should have asked on here, we know where everything is. What you after???

Original Poster

Penny Saver

You should have asked on here, we know where everything is. What you … You should have asked on here, we know where everything is. What you after???

A spoon.............while you're at it.........where's the kettle?? oO lol

Ruining the dishes now as well as business's I see.

Banned

Syzable

The wife is out and i'm not sure where things are :(*jokes........don't … The wife is out and i'm not sure where things are :(*jokes........don't lynch me* X)

why have you removed her ball and chain? Big mistake. I can't any sympathy for you!

Original Poster

guv

why have you removed her ball and chain? Big mistake. I can't any … why have you removed her ball and chain? Big mistake. I can't any sympathy for you!

You're worrying me now............what if she isn't back in time for dinner???

Syzable

Washing machine won't open when its on.

One i used abroad did.
    I didn't hear it doing anything. When i opened it, like 5 litres of water went everywhere, lol.

I hope you don't ruin dinner tonight either or I will send your a firm pm demmanding blood.

Original Poster

Adam2050

I hope you don't ruin dinner tonight either or I will send your a firm pm … I hope you don't ruin dinner tonight either or I will send your a firm pm demmanding blood.

I'm afraid my blood is now no good for a week or two after receiving a flu jab this morning............can i provide smarties instead??

Banned

Syzable

You're worrying me now............what if she isn't back in time for … You're worrying me now............what if she isn't back in time for dinner???

and they say women are redundant

Syzable

I'm afraid my blood is now no good for a week or two after receiving a … I'm afraid my blood is now no good for a week or two after receiving a flu jab this morning............can i provide smarties instead??

Smarties isn't a currently taken on the NHS. Otherwise every begger would ask for the blue ones.

I do it all the time and steam up my glasses, my little boy think its hysterical when mummy is temporarily blinded!

Original Poster

nikkib123

I do it all the time and steam up my glasses, my little boy think its … I do it all the time and steam up my glasses, my little boy think its hysterical when mummy is temporarily blinded!

lol........why are kids so evil?

Syzable

lol........why are kids so evil?

yeh agree, my two were hysterical last week when i ran in to our local tesco express and slipped onto me a*se (ouch ! ) X)

Original Poster

shopstilldrops

yeh agree, my two were hysterical last week when i ran in to our local … yeh agree, my two were hysterical last week when i ran in to our local tesco express and slipped onto me a*se (ouch ! ) X)

I would have laughed too............loudly X)

My 3 like telling everyone i'm going gay instead of grey

Syzable

I would have laughed too............loudly X)My 3 like telling … I would have laughed too............loudly X)My 3 like telling everyone i'm going gay instead of grey

I don't think my three would even know what that meant!

Original Poster

Penny Saver

I don't think my three would even know what that meant!

2 of mine don't but they like copying the eldest. Grrrr. lol

Syzable

I would have laughed too............loudly X)My 3 like telling … I would have laughed too............loudly X)My 3 like telling everyone i'm going gay instead of grey

yeh like my hubby did when i came home red faced , ..........men

Banned

sassie

and they say women are redundant

Not in the kitchen and bedroom Sassie.

Syzable

My 3 like telling everyone i'm going gay instead of grey

Do you really think that's accidental? Mine keep telling me I'm well sick, which is weird because I feel fine!

Original Poster

She's back..............i shall survive.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      2. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions