Found 2nd Jun 2010
I wonder anyone could suggest which backpack is ideal for a laptop (14 inch)?
I am looking for something that has back support, durable and have extra space for documents without looking too big?

Could you tell me which one you use and your review?
I am thinking of swiss army brand or belkin ... any thoughts on that?

Thanks in advance

6 Comments

Swissgear make great backpacks for carrying laptops. Loads of support strong and durable. I got mine about 4years ago and use it daily and you would think I got it just last week. Have a look in TK Maxx for them they are usually cheap there

I like the TechAir brand:

[ techair.co.uk ]

If Belkin made a backpack that worked it would be the first instance of anything related to a computer that they have been successful at (in my experience).

BFN,

fp.

Banned

depends how much you want to spend
£80?
[IMG]s7v1.scene7.com/is/…973?wid=600&hei=600[/IMG]

Original Poster

Hoping not to spend more than £50

Original Poster

cbryanp;8747969

Swissgear make great backpacks for carrying laptops. Loads of support … Swissgear make great backpacks for carrying laptops. Loads of support strong and durable. I got mine about 4years ago and use it daily and you would think I got it just last week. Have a look in TK Maxx for them they are usually cheap there

which model did you get?

Would definitely recommend a Swiss Gear one. Had mine three years and used it everyday and it still looks brand new.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1951380
    2. Show us your Photos 2017. October's Theme - 'Anything'32486
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247615
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604803

See more discussions