Groups
    EXPIRED

Notebook (Mini Laptop) Under £200

Hello,

I'm looking for a notebook under £200. Don't want to spend too much as it will just be for uni work (typing and printing) and possibly some internet usage.

I have seen a few around but am looking for a few suggestions, if any.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards.

9 Comments

very much horses for courses

if typing is important - try some of the bigger netbooks with bigger kepyboards

for a general purpose machine i think you may be better off with a standard laptop, if you can be bothered lugging around the bit of extra weight

plus that would give you a lot of extra features, such as ability to play dvd's etc

Original Poster

scrumpypaul;6778630

very much horses for coursesif typing is important - try some of the … very much horses for coursesif typing is important - try some of the bigger netbooks with bigger kepyboardsfor a general purpose machine i think you may be better off with a standard laptop, if you can be bothered lugging around the bit of extra weightplus that would give you a lot of extra features, such as ability to play dvd's etc

I don't mind the smaller ones as I like the small keyboards anyway. I already have a laptop but don't want to be carrying it around because of the size. I have seen some of the acer, samsung and HP links but just wondering if there is anything else out there along similar lines or better.

I have just brought the MSI laptop in Argos posted on here for £199 reduced from £279 I am at work so can't give you the link do a search

Original Poster

Thanks, I've found it.

oo back home now took ages to find your thread search is rubbish on here, here is the link but guess you have it hotukdeals.com/ite…lac

I am with southern electirc and signed up to the argos scheme, they gave me £47 back in Argos vouchers so took it to £152 and as I can order argos vouchers online with 10% discount (through southern electric) I only had to order £139 in vouchers, then got the £10 gift voucher so netted down to £129 in all:thumbsup: yes I was really jammy but even at £199 its a steal;-)

Original Poster

Wirley;6782539

oo back home now took ages to find your thread search is rubbish on here, … oo back home now took ages to find your thread search is rubbish on here, here is the link but guess you have it http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/502938/msi-wind-u100-10in-mini-laptop-blacI am with southern electirc and signed up to the argos scheme, they gave me £47 back in Argos vouchers so took it to £152 and as I can order argos vouchers online with 10% discount (through southern electric) I only had to order £139 in vouchers, then got the £10 gift voucher so netted down to £129 in all:thumbsup: yes I was really jammy but even at £199 its a steal;-)

How does a person become a member of southern electric?

Member;6783290

How does a person become a member of southern electric?

You need to get your electric from them (or gas) then call the customer services and ask to be signed up to the Argos scheme

here is the website where you can get your vouchers etc .. but the award points get added automatically - every quarter i think (abit like Tesco clubcards)

hive4business.co.uk/web…e=H

Netto had some in a little while back @ £149 and were very good value for money.

Original Poster

Are any of these good? ]http//ww…der
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767260
      2. Virgin Media Broadband Retention Deals47
      3. word association Game73944482
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826370

See more discussions