Groups

nothing much to say

anyone have anything to say?

37 Comments

Supermod

As Ronan once said, "you say it best when you say nothing at all".

magicjay1986

As Ronan once said, "you say it best when you say nothing at all".

You're the best.

Original Poster

it's amazing how you can speak right to my heart

Amazing

Yes, I do.

I hate my parents in law. I hate my grand parents in law and I hate my whole family in law. Apart from 2 or 3 members.

Banned

mus_ne

Yes, I do. I hate my parents in law. I hate my grand parents in law and I … Yes, I do. I hate my parents in law. I hate my grand parents in law and I hate my whole family in law. Apart from 2 or 3 members.

Which Ronan song was that?

mus_ne

Yes, I do. I hate my parents in law. I hate my grand parents in law and I … Yes, I do. I hate my parents in law. I hate my grand parents in law and I hate my whole family in law. Apart from 2 or 3 members.

You should probably get divorced.

angelfairee

I'm a lot stronger than that unfortunately.

Original Poster

mus_ne: so don't hide it, life is a rollercoaster just gotta ride it

angelfairee

only if he hates his wife

Life is like a box of chocolates, you don't know what your gonna get next. but what if you had a box of maltesers? you know your gonna get a malteser next, no matter how many you eat!

mus_ne

Dont worry...all my inlaws hate me...theres a bonus to it...i dont have to visit them and i dont really join in family get together and even if i do i just smile politley thinking yippee im off soon for a nice quiet life without you...just make yourself an outcast it has perks

i have to say...im a big girl and there are lots of horror movies on and hubbies gone to sleep...im a bit creeped out cant sleep

skellysgirl

i have to say...im a big girl and there are lots of horror movies on and … i have to say...im a big girl and there are lots of horror movies on and hubbies gone to sleep...im a bit creeped out cant sleep

Go and wake him up.

skellysgirl

i have to say...im a big girl and there are lots of horror movies on and … i have to say...im a big girl and there are lots of horror movies on and hubbies gone to sleep...im a bit creeped out cant sleep

Don't worry, if the bogey man comes and sees a big girl like you i'm sure he'll run for it. X)

r4ge

Life is like a box of chocolates, you don't know what your gonna get … Life is like a box of chocolates, you don't know what your gonna get next. but what if you had a box of maltesers? you know your gonna get a malteser next, no matter how many you eat!

I get the giggles every time I see a box of Maltesers. Went to a cinema once with my friend lil Chris and she dropped the box, and all through the film they were going plop plop down the tiered floor o o o

r4ge

Don't worry, if the bogey man comes and sees a big girl like you i'm sure … Don't worry, if the bogey man comes and sees a big girl like you i'm sure he'll run for it. X)

Are you calling her fat?!

Offensive!

chalkysoil

I get the giggles every time I see a box of Maltesers. Went to a cinema … I get the giggles every time I see a box of Maltesers. Went to a cinema once with my friend lil Chris and she dropped the box, and all through the film they were going plop plop down the tiered floor o o o

Must have been a big box of maltesers to plop plop down all through the film. oO

they were big boxes years ago

angelfairee

Are you calling her fat?!Offensive!

No, i used her own description of herself, "big girl"

was meant to be a light hearted comment, I apologise if any offence taken

yikes, look at the time, I've got to be up & at the shops with my debs voucher (s) tomorrow am

chalkysoil

they were big boxes years ago

I wish i had one of them boxes right now

r4ge

No, i used her own description of herself, "big girl"was meant to be a … No, i used her own description of herself, "big girl"was meant to be a light hearted comment, I apologise if any offence taken

Har.

angelfairee

Har.

are you a pirate?

r4ge

I wish i had one of them boxes right now

and me. I had such a chocolate craving I sucked icecream choc topping straight from the bottle earlier tonight,

[img]t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYt2Je2e6X7cDIrCTUJAxTctDQQLgZ238fJ0tcbTMT8d8gakY&t=1&usg=__3gAbvPX2xN9wNnEe2zdBENooR44=[/img]

I've just had one snickers ( my favourite ) one time out & a flake today. I'm on a diet

I should be on a diet but then there's lots of things I should be
    Edited by: "chalkysoil" 30th Oct 2010

I give in, by the time I get washed and in to bed it'll be time to get up at this rate. Night all

chalkysoil

I should be on a diet but then there's lots of things I should be

like (_;)

lol, im not fat...just a scardey cat...hubby will not be happy if i wake him cos im scared

skellysgirl

lol, im not fat...just a scardey cat...hubby will not be happy if i wake … lol, im not fat...just a scardey cat...hubby will not be happy if i wake him cos im scared

don't worry, you got us hukd folk to give you company, when a scary bit comes along just turn your head to your pc and start typing.

without saying a word, you can light up the dark
    try as i may i keep missing the deals
    keep buying tat when it dont mean a thing.....

Banned

willesden1

without saying a word, you can light up the darktry as i may i keep … without saying a word, you can light up the darktry as i may i keep missing the dealskeep buying tat when it dont mean a thing.....

quite a good song, creative cook up
    Edited by: "nethan" 30th Oct 2010

Original Poster

interesting..

nethan

quite a good song, creative cook up

cheers, i was in stella songwriting mode lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2257