nothing nice to wear in the shops for the xmas season for the larger lady!!!

6 replies
Found 2nd Dec 2007
been in shops all over glasgow , paisley and clydebank and have not seen a thing i like to even think about trying a top or a dress on !!!! so much for the song out the now "big girls r beautiful" fashion designers should get the bullet ! I am sure i am not the only person who thinks this !!!:thinking:

7 Comments

Hi hunny, well my sister swears by this online shop she uses. She always looks lovely, i will find out the site.
But i do agree, we need more shops to extend there range for larger sizes. Its so limited.

Original Poster

pcnutta

Hi hunny, well my sister swears by this online shop she uses. She always … Hi hunny, well my sister swears by this online shop she uses. She always looks lovely, i will find out the site.But i do agree, we need more shops to extend there range for larger sizes. Its so limited.

problem is i am top heavy quite slim on the bottom half but busty so find it hard to get a dress nearly always have to wear seperates !!! would be grateful if u could get the website your sister uses !!!:p

Post some pictures & I'll give you a rating out of 10 :giggle:

Admin

Chris!!! :roll:

Had a quick look at one site, I'll pm you the link though as one of the pages has..... ummmm... kinkiness on it :giggle:

Banned

Are you mad!? Why not get one of them red suits, they're christmassy and are sure to fit.

Banned

mstiny

problem is i am top heavy quite slim on the bottom half but busty so find … problem is i am top heavy quite slim on the bottom half but busty so find it hard to get a dress nearly always have to wear seperates !!! would be grateful if u could get the website your sister uses !!!:p

Yeah, purely for consultative reasons, you need to post some pictures (preferably topless) just so we can check to give you the very best advice :w00t: :w00t:

dont think their is much for anyone at moment, even had problems trying to get girls nice outfit for christmas.

shops all the same, and understand what you mean, as have mate who has same problem, its just not fair!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition65706
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions