Groups

Notice anything about this image

apart from being the best ever.

19 Comments

Original Poster

http://imageplay.net/img/m7Gbd185815/Bq0Su.jpg

its like a spot the ball competition where i took an amazingly long time to spot the ball.......:{
    Edited by: "manc80" 19th May 2011

there's a ball?

lol trying to see anything odd about the picture, was half expecting 1 of the girls to have a "winkie" oO But to check that meant I just spent the past 2 mins looking at random girls bums!! Hmm I need to get out more!
    Edited by: "beth3735" 19th May 2011

All the same girl

Banned

Needs to be gigapixel image?

Original Poster

link so you can...er get a closer inspection
    link

They all have the same bum

There might be other characteristics the same but I haven't looked much further

"Notice anything about this image".

Yes - it's not A2 sized and on my wall.... yet

Fantastic bum

fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap

I know what it is, the ball being used is a spalding ball when we know full well that volley ball uses a nike ball

fap fap indeed

DragonChris

"Notice anything about this image".Yes - it's not A2 sized and on my … "Notice anything about this image".Yes - it's not A2 sized and on my wall.... yet

A2????

i have a A0 plotter at work with full photo colour imagery........... now thats faptastic! lol

I'd go for the one in the green top at the back. And the one in the stripey bikini next to the net. And the one in red jumping for the ball. And the other one in the stripey bikini.

Hang on a minute, I know I'm not fussy like....

the one on the right is standing like an ape?

I think there are only 3 girls on each time and only 1 referee and it has been edited so each person appears twice? Not that I'm complaining and I was looking too closely (_;)
    Edited by: "stevebl" 19th May 2011

there is ass sand pit

sorry cant see anything, too busy looking at this

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/50333_241169311272_4280768_n.jpg

Rupz

A2????i have a A0 plotter at work with full photo colour … A2????i have a A0 plotter at work with full photo colour imagery........... now thats faptastic! lol

I'm thinking about the dimensions of my bedroom... unless I let it cover both walls and the ceiling... EXCELLENT!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265

See more discussions