Found 15th Feb 2008
I am trying to find a notice/message board. I was wanting one that has the ribbon to hold things in place, like photos and stuff like that so you don't have to damage them. Hopefully someone knows what i'm talking about.



you mean like these? i googled ...

do a search on ebay:
HOME & Garden > Home Decor > Wall Decor > Message Board, Holders
type "ribbon"

not sure why i cant cut paste the http address it comes out as asterisks so i'm putting in the description of one of the items here:

"White Memo - Notice Board w/ Colorful Ribbons 16x20
Up for your consideration is this Custom made, Vertical White Memo Board with a Colorful array of Red, Pink, Turquoise, Lime Green and Purple Ribbons arranged in a great diagonal pattern ~ Exclusively by Maritza in a 16x20 size. Your board is hand-crafted and generously padded and tufted. BEAUTIFUL Board! Either display your cards, memo's, mementoes, and pictures easily and without using thumbtacks or pins or use as a decorative piece to adorn your favorite space. Simply slide the item under a portion of the ribbon and it will stay in place. "

hope that helps.

link not working 4 me

Ebay links are not allowed on here, guys...assuming it was an Ebay link that is?

Have you a Staples anywhere near you? They should have them, you could try mail-order from them too.
Post a comment
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18216630
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769250
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2484
    4. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?11

    See more discussions