Groups

Notice for those who availed of last December's Half price SKY HD

If you took out sky last December using the deal here: hotukdeals.com/vou…848

You should know that you are approximately 11 months into this service. In December (on your billing date) your bill is about to double (at least) - and they'll start charging you £10 for SkyHD too.

Sky also require 31 days (minimum) to cancel (and 40 days maximum) - you should also ensure that they set the date to cancel the day before your December bill.

I called to cancel since my pack was going from £25 (tho it started at £22.50 when I took it out last year) to £60. Guy sorted it out no problem - and strangely didn't even try to keep me as a customer.

I'm only posting this so you can either a) save your money or b) try and wangle a better deal out of them (there is another thread about at least getting 6 months half price and free HD for existing customers). I'll post the links in the next comment.

4 Comments

Thanks a lot for this dude :).

Original Poster

MarzBarz

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/sky-1st-yr-half-price-tv-new-custom/614217i have 4 months left though.

Yes looks like you got the same deal as the XMAS one - so I guess this post applies to you - in 3 months time
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7101342
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2368
      3. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1826
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826369

See more discussions