Expired

Nottingham Christmas Charity Sales/Events

4 replies
Found 2nd Dec 2014
Just wondering if anyone knows of any Xmas fairs or events in the upcoming weeks/days around Nottingham area.

Thanks

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

1. Ask
  2. Christmas
4 Comments

6th December 2014 Nottingham Forest v Charlton and 20th December 2014 Nottingham Forest versus Leeds United at the City Ground. Also there is another team in or around Nottingham playing but can't remember their name.....

..........that's it Mansfield.

Original Poster

nemesiz

6th December 2014 Nottingham Forest v Charlton and 20th December 2014 … 6th December 2014 Nottingham Forest v Charlton and 20th December 2014 Nottingham Forest versus Leeds United at the City Ground. Also there is another team in or around Nottingham playing but can't remember their name.....Agree with you on these as I work there. X)..........that's it Mansfield.

nemesiz

6th December 2014 Rushcliffe Rovers v Charlton and 20th December 2014 … 6th December 2014 Rushcliffe Rovers v Charlton and 20th December 2014 Rushcliffe Rovers versus Leeds United at the City Ground. Also there is another team oldest professional league club in the world in or around Nottingham playing but can't remember their name...............that's it Mansfield.

I corrected the errors for you.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Google maps on Plusnet45
    2. Is this expensive?1017
    3. £300 for a XZ1 Compact Worth Keeping or return56
    4. I posted a deal that has been removed612

See more discussions