Groups
    EXPIRED

Nottingham Forest Home shirt and raincoat

Anyone know where i can find these apart from the clubshop/online shop, and fleabay. They're pretty expensive in the clubshop and i want to see if any of you know any cheap reputable places online? thanks :):w00t:

8 Comments

t0mm

Anyone know where i can find these apart from the clubshop/online shop, … Anyone know where i can find these apart from the clubshop/online shop, and fleabay. They're pretty expensive in the clubshop and i want to see if any of you know any cheap reputable places online? thanks :):w00t:

Are you sure you want to know after last night's result.:)

Original Poster

Yep it didn't really bother me we didnt make the final, i was embarrased at how the team played but it didn't upset me.

t0mm

Yep it didn't really bother me we didnt make the final, i was … Yep it didn't really bother me we didnt make the final, i was embarrased at how the team played but it didn't upset me.

Good.As you can see from my location we're not exactly on top of the footballing world either! :roll:

Original Poster

Heh, does anyone know anywhere?

Sports World in Derby and Nottingham have last seasons full kit. Cost me about £25 for the full kit

Original Poster

Hey, do ya know how much it is jsut for the shirt?

£12 or so

Original Poster

Thanks! left you rep
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. cheap glasses websites23
      2. Take notes with Apple Pencil and sync to a Samsung/Android device?11
      3. Why do people scam on Gumtree?57
      4. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?3058

See more discussions