Groups

Novelty Ideas for Wedding Reception?? e.g. Bubble Machine, Giant Jenga etc?

Hi all, Please throw any ideas at me whatsoever!!!

As the subject explains me and my other half are trying to arrange a wedding in Essex, being the geek I am i'm thinking of any novelty ideas.

So far I have thought of the following:
    Bubble gum machines
    Giant Jenga
    Garden Limbo
    Snow Machine
    Bubble Machine
    Caricaturist

Any more idea's?? - I would be very greatful!!!!

THANKS!!!

28 Comments

Full frontal nudity.

Vids and pics please?

Original Poster

DragonChris;8647445

Full frontal nudity.Vids and pics please?

Hmm a naturist wedding... different, I will only supply the over 70's pictures... :thumbsup:

Bouncy castles
    Karaoke

Bouncy castles
    Karaoke

dhue;8647470

Hmm a naturist wedding... different, I will only supply the over 70's … Hmm a naturist wedding... different, I will only supply the over 70's pictures... :thumbsup:

Super.

http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/dailyweekly/vaseline.jpg

I await the pics!

bubble gum!!

Please no giant jenga!!

Candyfloss stalls
    A magician
    A clown

...yes, I'm 5 years old.

Original Poster

bassman_uk;8647471

Bouncy castlesKaraoke

:thumbsup: didn't actually think of a bouncy castle... :?

bubble gum is gross, i'd hate that :?

Original Poster

angelfairee;8647495

Candyfloss stallsA magicianA clown...yes, I'm 5 years old.

lol no there good... I love candyfloss.. I believe my sister still has a candyfloss machine... :thinking:

popcorn machine,
    hot dog cart
    ice cream van
    pic and mix thingy :thumbsup:

Original Poster

loupomm;8647501

bubble gum is gross, i'd hate that :?

Well it looks like a bubble gum machine, but the one's i have looked at are aimed at weddings and have love hearts and all sorts... :thumbsup:

geegee-pinata;8647511

popcorn machine,hot dog cartice cream vanpic and mix thingy :thumbsup:

I like the idea of pick n' mix... think I might possibly do a small selection for the tables

A hypnotist.

omg i wish i could afford to get married right now would do all those fun things!!!

Banned

many barrels of beer

Original Poster

jubbyme;8647616

many barrels of beer

Without question, many of them wouldn't do a thing without it :P

whatsThePoint;8647597

you don't need to be getting married for this :whistling:

lol :thumbsup:, cheers for all your help guys & gals.

you can hire a mobile photo booth (like the passport photo ones), and you get 2 copies of each picture taken one for the guest and one for the bride and groom, the guests can then pop in and out of it , when they like. It funny to see the difference pre drinks to after drinks

Original Poster

surfbunny;8647638

you can hire a mobile photo booth (like the passport photo ones), and you … you can hire a mobile photo booth (like the passport photo ones), and you get 2 copies of each picture taken one for the guest and one for the bride and groom, the guests can then pop in and out of it , when they like. It funny to see the difference pre drinks to after drinks

Ah another brilliant idea... will look into it

A magician would be a must for me

Love heart favours ]here and ]here

Make fancy dress your prefered dress code too

Original Poster

babyxxxxx;8647684

http://www.weddingmessages.co.uk/

Wow... that's simply amazing ... expensive though. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

bellabonkers;8647708

A magician would be a must for meLove heart favours ]here and ]hereMake … A magician would be a must for meLove heart favours ]here and ]hereMake fancy dress your prefered dress code too

I like the love hearts

Why not hire a local up and coming band, £200 plus drinks seems to be the going rate for a nights
    entertainment.
    There are some fantastic bands around who are looking for a litle exposia. :thumbsup:

dhue;8647518

I like the idea of pick n' mix... think I might possibly do a small … I like the idea of pick n' mix... think I might possibly do a small selection for the tables

I went to a wedding where the tables were named after old fastioned sweets like 'rhubarb and custard', 'flying saucers', 'pear drops' and 'space dust' etc and there was a big jar of that sweet in the middle of the table.

Original Poster

sickly sweet;8649207

I went to a wedding where the tables were named after old fastioned … I went to a wedding where the tables were named after old fastioned sweets like 'rhubarb and custard', 'flying saucers', 'pear drops' and 'space dust' etc and there was a big jar of that sweet in the middle of the table.

Thats a good idea

OP, Free Bar!

Simples :thumbsup:

ice sculptures

also, living statues, like the one you get in torist places, but there are a few professional companies that provide ones for your tables and when people sit down they move slightly! Or you could put them at entry points etc. real people but painted and dressed real very good

Original Poster

Thanks for all your comments guys and gals..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do these 2 men have in common610
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764209
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31137
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846166

See more discussions