novice xbox help for hot wheels add on

12 replies
Found 13th May
not sure if there's other ways to buy this but my kids want the hot wheels add on to forza and I was wondering if there's a cheaper way to get rather than the xbox store for £16

I don't know much about gaming but I'd like to save some money if I can. thanks for your help

12 Comments

Banned

there's a deal a few posts down for £5 credit for £4 so you could buy 3 and save yourself £3.

Original Poster

YabbaDabbaDoobie

there's a deal a few posts down for £5 credit for £4 so you could buy 3 a … there's a deal a few posts down for £5 credit for £4 so you could buy 3 and save yourself £3.

ah thanks for that I'll take a look

Have a look for Xbox credit, as has been suggested. Take a look on cdkeys. Don't forget quidco and 5% Facebook code.

Or get GTA and get their version for free.
Suppose GTA no so suitable for kids though.

^ GTA would cost more than buying the add on though.

if you only end up buying the Hot wheels via the Xbox store it won't be on sale for at least 4 months or so probably longer. as the other guys said its best to try and buy cheap Xbox live credit.

Original Poster

kidomega

^ GTA would cost more than buying the add on though.if you only end up … ^ GTA would cost more than buying the add on though.if you only end up buying the Hot wheels via the Xbox store it won't be on sale for at least 4 months or so probably longer. as the other guys said its best to try and buy cheap Xbox live credit.

​sorry I don't understand what won't be on sale for at least 4 months? thanks

Original Poster

thedvdmonster

Or get GTA and get their version for free. Suppose GTA no so suitable for … Or get GTA and get their version for free. Suppose GTA no so suitable for kids though.

​kids definitely not getting gta oO

adhkarzf

​sorry I don't understand what won't be on sale for at least 4 months? t … ​sorry I don't understand what won't be on sale for at least 4 months? thanks

​sorry. I meant the Hot Wheels Add on. usually the add ons stay full price for a quite a while. eventually it will be on sale on the Xbox store but you'd need to wait for a while.

Just pay full price trust me its worth it

thedvdmonster

Or get GTA and get their version for free. Suppose GTA no so suitable for … Or get GTA and get their version for free. Suppose GTA no so suitable for kids though.

​its not really close though is it. have you even played horizon??

Original Poster

kidomega

​sorry. I meant the Hot Wheels Add on. usually the add ons stay full p … ​sorry. I meant the Hot Wheels Add on. usually the add ons stay full price for a quite a while. eventually it will be on sale on the Xbox store but you'd need to wait for a while.

​oh I get you now. thanks for all the info though much appreciated.

Original Poster

thank you all bought it via cdkeys and quidco. don't have Facebook so couldn't get the extra off but happy kids so yay
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Issue with Quidco referrals not tracking22
    2. What's the best used laptop I can get for £180?22
    3. Android TV box help?22
    4. Best phone for spec- canada and uk?11

See more discussions