NOW FOR SALE / TRADE: Paddy Guinness + You DVD.

Found 24th Nov 2008
Has anyone got this DVD and watched it... what is it like? same stuff as his 1st one, or different material

£12.00inc PNP

5 Comments

I went to the live recording of this DVD in Glasgow and have to say that yet again the Paddster didn't fail to deliver!! All different material, It's a must buy for any Patrick McGuinness fan!!

Original Poster

Buster-Chico;3559940

I went to the live recording of this DVD in Glasgow and have to say that … I went to the live recording of this DVD in Glasgow and have to say that yet again the Paddster didn't fail to deliver!! All different material, It's a must buy for any Patrick McGuinness fan!!

if you have the DVD i wouldn't mind making you an offer to buy from you!? £13.00 is a bit steep atm the moment, but im sure I could stretch to say £4 to borrow and return.

Im trustworthy to the hilt, feedback on here, and on *bay. Could send you FAST SHOW 1&2 free of charge as a thank you!?

Sorry, don't have the DVD yet. Hope to get it in my Christmas stocking!!

Original Poster

its £13.98 in Sainsburys.. anyone got this, for know where its cheaper? :thumbsup:

Original Poster

bought this last night from HMV but dont find it as funny as Darkside Tour

Anyone wanna buy it ,as I cant really take it back, can I?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3488
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247667
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769606
    4. Add one, leave one game54415467

See more discussions