Expired

NOW GONE TO SASSIE Free to anyone who can use it???

Found 7th Sep 2009
£5 No 7 voucher

Can be used on No7 and ruby & millie

Has to be used before 13th Sept. Will post tomorrow 1st class.

Please only take this if you are actually going to use it & not just because its a freebie. Cant be used online, excludes gift sets, electrical beauty & price reduced lines.

13 Comments

Original Poster

http://i499.photobucket.com/albums/rr359/hankat_bucket/selling121.jpg

Banned

can it be used on make up only, if not i would like it as daughter uses the no7 eye make up remover

Original Poster

sassie;6231407

can it be used on make up only, if not i would like it as daughter uses … can it be used on make up only, if not i would like it as daughter uses the no7 eye make up remover

not sure it says
"voucher can be spent on No7 and ruby & millie colour cosmetics
Excludes gift sets, electrical beauty and price reduced lines??

the pics on the front shows creams etc on it??

Banned

it has pictures of non make up stuff on so i assume so, but wouldnmt like to take if it cant be

Can I have it please? I use their moisturiser and have run out.

i use no7 foundation so if it's going spare i'll take it - if not then thanks anyway for giving people opportunity to get it

Banned

ide still like to be in with a chance as it can be used on non cosmetic, thanks

Original Poster

sassie;6231435

it has pictures of non make up stuff on so i assume so, but wouldnmt like … it has pictures of non make up stuff on so i assume so, but wouldnmt like to take if it cant be

hi, thats what i thoguht looking at the pic lol!
xxnic0laxx;6231442

Can I have it please? I use their moisturiser and have run out.

going to give sassie first refusal as she did ask first.
babybutton;6231488

i use no7 foundation so if it's going spare i'll take it - if not then … i use no7 foundation so if it's going spare i'll take it - if not then thanks anyway for giving people opportunity to get it

same again, will give sassie first refusal on it

sassie;6231495

ide still like to be in with a chance as it can be used on non cosmetic, … ide still like to be in with a chance as it can be used on non cosmetic, thanks

hey sassie, you can have it if you want it...i assume you can use it on creams etc as it has a pic but not entirely sure.

Original Poster

back in a bit as away to put kids to bed.

Banned

i did ask in another thread and yes i can be used on non make up stuff, so yes would be very happy for it, would you like me to send you something for the postage x

Original Poster

sassie;6232130

i did ask in another thread and yes i can be used on non make up stuff, … i did ask in another thread and yes i can be used on non make up stuff, so yes would be very happy for it, would you like me to send you something for the postage x

hey hun, no i have stamps here, dont worry about postage, will post tomorrow. thanks

Banned

thats very kind of you, daughter will be delighted xx

[COLOR="Red"]I misread the title of the thread and I thought Sassie had left HUKD. :-([/COLOR]

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. CEX grading68
  2. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge610
  3. Advice on selling an iPhone?67
  4. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc11

See more discussions